• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Contest $536.80 FREE- all you gotta do is Posts

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
$536.80 FREE- all you gotta do is Posts

Complete System Includes:
• Heavy duty 1/8” aircraft grade aluminum frame
• Dual 4.5 gpm 60 psi pump with Santropene and Viton seals
• Dual 1/2” inlets
• Dual 40 mesh inlet filtration
• Dual 1/2” Outlets with stainless steel quick connects
• Large marine battery box
• 300’ 1/2” Polybraid reinforced chemical line
• Plastic body chemical applicator gun with Viton seals
• 4 nozzle holder with 0º, 15º, 25º, and 40º stainless steel nozzles
• Angle nozzle holder with quick connect
• 36” stainless steel lance

Our custom built system boasts an impressive 4.5 gpm up to 60 psi per pump and an incredibly low 6 amp draw rate. With a 0 degree nozzle and 300’ of 1/2” hose you will have the capability to shoot over 50’, easily reaching 3 story peaks, no more ladders or wobbly extension poles. Used for roof cleaning, house washing and other chemical application.

Contest Rules:

1. Post in this thread. You have to post a job, your rig or yourself. (Only one is required to be entered into a random drawing for the PUMP.
2. All posters must have a valid signature.
3. Please Thank Paul in Post for being so generous.
4. If you have bought product from Paul Please include some comments about your experience.
5. Only one winner will be drawn and one pump giving away.

Other than that good luck and the drawing will be random and the date will be announced sometime during Holidays Live. This is posted on other Boards and if you post on those your chances will increase by the number of BBS you are participating on.
Of course shipping outside the USA will not be included; shipping in the continental USA will be included. Good luck and get posting.

One winner will be Chosen in a live drawing during Holidays randomly.

...$697.75 FREE- all you gotta do is Posts

If you dont enter you can't WIN!!!!!!

We reserve the right to change the contest!

Check out the Sales Price

Paul for making this Happen at Tampa

Thanks to all who help us Achieve this great thing for someon

Jeff LeCours

bask6.jpg#uniformed.jpg1awac1111.jpg

Ya I want to win, that looks like a great pump. Paul, thanks for all you do to help contractors.

Rob Huffman

Paul,
Thanks for keeping us contractors rolling along. I like the 2 pump set up. Thats a great idea and works out too well for no down time.

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
Hey Paul, thanks for the contest. It was good to meet you in Milwaukee at your shop, maybe I can get by next summer to see your new setup.

Looks like this rig would work well for washing indoors or in the early am - keeps the noise down. For winter washing, what temp can you run through the pump?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323799331.221278.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323799331.221278.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 31

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Thanks Paul, and thanks for you great service this year. You are 100% dependable and reliable. My "Go To" guy for all the many questions I have. I'll try not bother you as much next year. Now if someone could tell me how to post a pic here I will. It only allows me to post from a URL.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
GiantsVSPackers11.jpg

$536.80 FREE- all you gotta do is Posts

Complete System Includes:
• Heavy duty 1/8” aircraft grade aluminum frame
• Dual 4.5 gpm 60 psi pump with Santropene and Viton seals
• Dual 1/2” inlets
• Dual 40 mesh inlet filtration
• Dual 1/2” Outlets with stainless steel quick connects
• Large marine battery box
• 300’ 1/2” Polybraid reinforced chemical line
• Plastic body chemical applicator gun with Viton seals
• 4 nozzle holder with 0º, 15º, 25º, and 40º stainless steel nozzles
• Angle nozzle holder with quick connect
• 36” stainless steel lance

Our custom built system boasts an impressive 4.5 gpm up to 60 psi per pump and an incredibly low 6 amp draw rate. With a 0 degree nozzle and 300’ of 1/2” hose you will have the capability to shoot over 50’, easily reaching 3 story peaks, no more ladders or wobbly extension poles. Used for roof cleaning, house washing and other chemical application.

Contest Rules:

1. Post in this thread. You have to post a job, your rig or yourself. (Only one is required to be entered into a random drawing for the PUMP.
2. All posters must have a valid signature.
3. Please Thank Paul in Post for being so generous.
4. If you have bought product from Paul Please include some comments about your experience.
5. Only one winner will be drawn and one pump giving away.

Other than that good luck and the drawing will be random and the date will be announced sometime during Holidays Live. This is posted on other Boards and if you post on those your chances will increase by the number of BBS you are participating on.
Of course shipping outside the USA will not be included; shipping in the continental USA will be included. Good luck and get posting.

One winner will be Chosen in a live drawing during Holidays randomly.

...$697.75 FREE- all you gotta do is Posts

If you dont enter you can't WIN!!!!!!

We reserve the right to change the contest!

Check out the Sales Price

Paul for making this Happen at Tampa

Thanks to all who help us Achieve this great thing for someon

good luck to all

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Will have pictures with sani soon. I'll be in Cali later this week to give him the goods

Ron Musgraves text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute