• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2012 Pressure Washing Seminar, Albany NY - March 31st & April 1st

Mathew Johnson

We are please to announce the 2012 Pressure Washing Seminar. We have another power packed weekend for contractors from across the country. Great Giveaways are planned. Here are a few Highlights of the event!

• Our 2012 Event theme is "Continuing to Prosper in this challenging economy" - get the edge on your competition expanding your knowledge to increase your customer base, control your bottom line and expand your services with minimal to no additional expense.
  • We are giving away a hot water skid unit away at the event - there are a few simple ways you can increase your chances of winning - check out the website to learn how - www.pwseminar.com
  • We are please to announce that Armstrong Clark Stains is The 2012 Pressure Washing Seminar Diamond Sponsor - Come and meet Jake at the Albany event and win some of his deck stain to take home with you! Jake supported the Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar, we are thrilled to welcome him back!
  • Hydro Tek Cleaning Systems has also joined the event as a 2012 Pressure Washing Seminar Diamond Sponsor, Hydro Tek is a great supporter of contractor education and supporting the contractors and industry that supports them. In past projects that Jack and I worked together on, Hydro Tek also supported the Clean Across America Doubleday Stadium Cleaning Project in 2006 and The Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar in 2009. We are pleased to welcome Hydro Tek back at the 2012 Pressure Washing Seminar
  • There are many perks from attending the event - you could be the winner of several of the different door prizes - Including a Hydro Tek 28 Inch Surface cleaner that we will be giving away, you could win one of the medals from the first ever Pressure Washing Olympics
  • There is a Pressure Washing and Wood Restoration 2 day Class and a Paver Sealer Certification course offered as pre-seminar classes.
There is much more to tell you about. You have several options to stay up to date with event happenings:

1. Check the threads on the BBS periodically
  2. Visit the event website: www.pwseminar.com
  3. You can sign up for the event update mailings - left hand column on the event website home page.
  4. Feel free to contact myself or Jack Kramer directly or by email with any questions, our contact information is available on the website.
We hope to see all of you in Albany,

Matt

Mathew Johnson

John, register now and get your room reserved, It gets you several additional chances at winning the skid you need. See the website for ways to earn additional chances at winning, If you dont win one, we will have skids at the event for sale at prices never seen at an event before!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
John, register now and get your room reserved, It gets you several additional chances at winning the skid you need. See the website for ways to earn additional chances at winning, If you dont win one, we will have skids at the event for sale at prices never seen at an event before!
Cool.. I'll look into it sounds like an offer I can't refuse:) what's the price for bringing the Spouse..in my case the new boss who's the same as the old boss:)

Jeff LeCours

Hope to see everyone there. The last Albany event was really good.

Looking forward to seeing Jake again, he's just a real nice guy.

WHO'S GOING??????

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
What is the weather like in NY that time of year????

Seems the temp was nice two years ago, best part is you might win a skid.

The new York seminar was good last time, the event was co-hosted by Uamcc. I believe Matt signed up 22 members that meeting possibly more.

Good stuff for sure

Ron Musgraves text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute

Mathew Johnson

Seems the temp was nice two years ago, best part is you might win a skid.

The new York seminar was good last time, the event was co-hosted by Uamcc. I believe Matt signed up 22 members that meeting possibly more.

Good stuff for sure

Ron, you were half right with your post. The UAMCC did not co-host the event with us. They were there as a guest and because of my support of the organization at that time, they were given free air time to pitch the org to the attendees. I ask that you please check with me on stuff like this for clarification and confirmation before it is posted, I really dont want misinformation put out thier to the public about the past event or the current one. The UAMCC can be a sponsor and attend the 2012 seminar to recruit members if they think it is worth the investment. There are different sponsorship packages available for them to choose from.

You were right on the weather. We were walking around with T-shirts on. It was a gift from the weather gods. I sexpected it to be a bit on the chilly side. Rare occasions we even get a snow flurry.

Doug, I hope to see meet you in Albany, Good luck if you get on the BOD. You will do good things for the industry

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Hey Matt I'm signing up right now and Kath wil be there also. This is gonna be fun.. Just trying to figure where I could put the Skid after I win it:)

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Ron, you were half right with your post. The UAMCC did not co-host the event with us. They were there as a guest and because of my support of the organization at that time, they were given free air time to pitch the org to the attendees. I ask that you please check with me on stuff like this for clarification and confirmation before it is posted, I really dont want misinformation put out thier to the public about the past event or the current one. The UAMCC can be a sponsor and attend the 2012 seminar to recruit members if they think it is worth the investment. There are different sponsorship packages available for them to choose from.

You were right on the weather. We were walking around with T-shirts on. It was a gift from the weather gods. I sexpected it to be a bit on the chilly side. Rare occasions we even get a snow flurry.

Doug, I hope to see meet you in Albany, Good luck if you get on the BOD. You will do good things for the industry

Looks like your support for the Uamcc is still strong matt . Let's hope the bod secures a spot in Albany. Maybe Carlos can represent for old times since he's coming. Oh well , let's not jump the gun. What I would like to see happen only matters if I get on the bod as president. It's good to see you supporting the Uamcc by joining Matt.

Mathew Johnson

Ron. Please Do not make any assumptions about what I think or dont think or about the strength of my support. A good Board President wouldnt assume stuff like that.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Ron. Please Do not make any assumptions about what I think or dont think or about the strength of my support. A good Board President wouldnt assume stuff like that.

Matt I'm a president that will only assume members join to support the UAMCC.

Your invite was just that Matt, Good Bad or indifferent I will often make statements that could be incorrect. That will be the difference in my leadership I'm not going to play superman.

We as men in our lives are not perfect. I take the obvious statements often in my life because like some here in the past read way to much into my poor writing skill. So if I offend you I apologize in advance. Feel free to pick the phone up and call for Clarification as Matt did this morning. Its very easy to get to the bottom of someone's real intentions.

Thanks for your call Matt, now I know your stance. There will be no more confusion.

Mathew Johnson

Matt I'm a president that will only assume members join to support the UAMCC.

Your invite was just that Matt, Good Bad or indifferent I will often make statements that could be incorrect. That will be the difference in my leadership I'm not going to play superman.

We as men in our lives are not perfect. I take the obvious statements often in my life because like some here in the past read way to much into my poor writing skill. So if I offend you I apologize in advance. Feel free to pick the phone up and call for Clarification as Matt did this morning. Its very easy to get to the bottom of someone's real intentions.

Thanks for your call Matt, now I know your stance. There will be no more confusion.

Ron, it is good to know that we may have someone of your caliber working for me and the rest of the UAMCC membership to take this org forward for us.

I must correct you again. You are making assumptions regarding my stance and the intent of my call. You don't know where I stand, although I know where you stand after I received your text messages.

I caution and urge you to focus on getting yourself elected to the UAMCC, many of us members are supporting you because someone will run against you!

Good luck and go get them votes! Look forward to seeing you run the UAMCC and getting it done! You are the man.

Mathew Johnson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Ron, it is good to know that we may have someone of your caliber working for me and the rest of the UAMCC membership to take this org forward for us.

I must correct you again. You are making assumptions regarding my stance and the intent of my call. You don't know where I stand, although I know where you stand after I received your text messages.

I caution and urge you to focus on getting yourself elected to the UAMCC, many of us members are supporting you because someone will run against you!

Good luck and go get them votes! Look forward to seeing you run the UAMCC and getting it done! You are the man.

Mathew Johnson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt if someone runs against me and wins as I have said I will serve them.

This industry has common objectives we all need accomplished.

I'm not going to make this job hard, I'll take it very serious but at the end if the day I'm Ron.

This will be fun for the entire bod , we will make this job easy and all the others bod members jobs will be easy. I will not make this job stressful nor will I worry about what you or anyone else thinks about how or what needs done.

The entire bod will be the pulse and I'm pretty sure these folks that make the cut will have a pretty good idea what needs to happen.

Yes will listen to the customers (members) of the Uamcc. We will serve them to the best of our abilities.

At the end of the day my fellow bod members have family's and business to run. I hope that with the things I have learned in my life those obligations will come first and the Uamcc will run easily with the right things in place and the bod will look good after a few short weeks.

If I'm wrong and this is harder than I think it is then ill take the heat.

You see Matt I'm different than anyone you have ever known. Because unlike you might think ( assumption again ) at the end of the day if the industry gives me this job. If something goes wrong the only finger pointing will be me pointing at myself. ( the buck stops here) I think it was Roosevelt who coined that.

Everyone keeps talking about the voting. I Know 9 men with the proper focus and direction will do the right things. So this job will be made easy and this bod will have fun under my leadership. Yes I'm assuming unlike past this will be a rewarding great time for all who serve in the Uamcc.

I will not have it and other way. ( no assumption there just a fact)

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Hey this is your Albany thread so let's keep it in topic , 👌

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Hey this is your Albany thread so let's keep it in topic , 👌

So Ron are you going to Albany? You might have answered this somewhere but there are so many post it's hard to keep up.
How about Acr's roundtable? If you win...or should I say when you win(it's yours to win or lose IMHO) you can contact Tom Vogle to see if you or another UAMCC member can speak about why the UAMCC org. Is a benefit to there members and same goes with Matt and Jacks Albany Seminar. I think Dan Galvin from the PWNA is going to ACRs roundtable but I'm not sure if The PWNA has contacted Matt or Jack about being represented there. Me personally I'm going to both. I haven't asked either Matt/Jack or Tom/Barbara if I can speak about anything. The thought has crossed my mind but this is when the UAMCC was completely dormant or so it seemed. Or should I say most didn't know they were planning anything bit it since turned out they were with all this info coming out as of late.

I represent both orgs but I have news that is working from the outside, Dan has news of course from the PWNA standpoint. It would be good to hear what the UAMCC has in store by someone actually speaking about it instead of what you read on the Net. This is jumping ahead but once the board gets in place I would give these guys a call and see what it cost to be a sponsor in both and maybe even pay a little more..

Man I'm itching to get on one of these boards but I just can't do it this year. To much workings on the outside that would be impeded if I was completely locked in on a non profit bylaws.

If I had to say anything I would say join both. There relatively cheap and what you get out of both orgs you have to put some back in...as in a little effort.

it would be good hear news from an actual body standing out front... Dead Center..to be heard.