• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2012 Pressure Washing Seminar, Albany NY - March 31st & April 1st

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Truthfully I do not see myself making it to either round table as Ron. If the current Bod thinks they will want to represent the members there and the host is willing then we will be present with a rep.

The rep will bring a uniformed message of what the org is working on and the direction they are going. Maybe you can be that guy John you never no. Of course John I have to be elected for any of my creative ideas to come in place.

Will see what the members want on the 16th

So Ron are you going to Albany? You might have answered this somewhere but there are so many post it's hard to keep up.
How about Acr's roundtable? If you win...or should I say when you win(it's yours to win or lose IMHO) you can contact Tom Vogle to see if you or another UAMCC member can speak about why the UAMCC org. Is a benefit to there members and same goes with Matt and Jacks Albany Seminar. I think Dan Galvin from the PWNA is going to ACRs roundtable but I'm not sure if The PWNA has contacted Matt or Jack about being represented there. Me personally I'm going to both. I haven't asked either Matt/Jack or Tom/Barbara if I can speak about anything. The thought has crossed my mind but this is when the UAMCC was completely dormant or so it seemed. Or should I say most didn't know they were planning anything bit it since turned out they were with all this info coming out as of late.

I represent both orgs but I have news that is working from the outside, Dan has news of course from the PWNA standpoint. It would be good to hear what the UAMCC has in store by someone actually speaking about it instead of what you read on the Net. This is jumping ahead but once the board gets in place I would give these guys a call and see what it cost to be a sponsor in both and maybe even pay a little more..

Man I'm itching to get on one of these boards but I just can't do it this year. To much workings on the outside that would be impeded if I was completely locked in on a non profit bylaws.

If I had to say anything I would say join both. There relatively cheap and what you get out of both orgs you have to put some back in...as in a little effort.

it would be good hear news from an actual body standing out front... Dead Center..to be heard.

Mathew Johnson

Matt if someone runs against me and wins as I have said I will serve them.

You see Matt I'm different than anyone you have ever known. Because unlike you might think ( assumption again ) at the end of the day if the industry gives me this job. If something goes wrong the only finger pointing will be me pointing at myself. ( the buck stops here) I think it was Roosevelt who coined that.

( no assumption there just a fact)

Ron Musgraves text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute

Ron, we run our businesses the same way, If there is a problem, the buck stops with my wife or I.

Mathew Johnson

Seminar Update

We have two event Diamond sponsors, Armstrong Clark Stains and Hydro Tek, thanks to both of them. There will be an event update email going out this week. If you are not on the emailing list and want to receive the updates, you can sign up for the email at the event website: www.pwseminar.com.

The top ten list for getting chances to win the SKID will be completed this week. It looks like we will be increasing our room block as many have secured their reservations already.

We also have a new 28 inch surface cleaner that someone will be taking home with them.

CONTEST TO WIN SOME CASH
STARTING DECEMBER 10th - If you are coming, please go to the website and click on the facebook Like button. PWS Equipment Inc, is running a contest: anyone who "likes" any of the three facebook pages - Pressure Washing Services, PWS Equipment or PW Seminar will be entered into a drawing to win $100 CASH. Contest end January 15th 2012. "Like" all three pages and get three shots at the 100 dollar bill. It may be the easiest $100 you ever earned. If you have already "Liked" us on facebook you are entered,

We will be announcing the speaker schedule by the end of the week. We have a great line up for the 2012 Pressure Washing Seminar attendees.

The class schedule will also be posted by the end of the week.

Good Luck and stay tuned for more updates!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Hey Matt I may be calling you soon after some more things get done on the outside. I have to talk to a few more peoeple first then I'll give you a
call to get your thoughts on something but no matter if I do or say anything the PWNA and the UAMCC will be mentioned in a positive light. The outside stuff is just that. If it benefits the orgs or pw's I'll bring that in.. Will talk soon. Just want to add though that im going to these roundtables first and foremost to learn some more for my business and I dont need or have to speak on anything.. Except seeing some friends.

Mathew Johnson

SEMINAR UPDATE

I am pleased to welcome two of our Newest PLATINUM SPONSORS for the 2012 Pressure Washing Seminar that have secured two of the remaining slots as Platinum Sponsors.

Pressure TeK Sales and Bob Williamson will be at the event as a Platinum Sponsor. Bob has generously stepped up to support this educational event. He continues to support the contractors that support his business. The door prizes that he has donated for giveaways will blow your mind. The announcement will be coming soon!

ReadySeal Deck Stain and Peirce Fitchette will be at the event as a Platinum Sponsor. Once again. ReadySeal has stepped up to support the contractors who provide wood restoration around the country. We look forward to seeing Peirce at the 2012 Pressure Washing Seminar!

Bob and Peirce - On behalf of Jack, Mary, myself and all of the attendees of the event, We thank you for investing in our success through your support of this educational opportunity for contractors from around the country.

See you in Albany!

Thanks,

Matt

Mathew Johnson

Our schedule is complete!

Meet two of our featured keynote speakers at the 2012 Pressure Washing Seminar "Continuing to Prosper is this Challenging Economy"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason Evers, Founder and CEO of Coastline Window Cleaning of Florida (www.coastlinewindowcleaning.com) entrepreneur and public speaker (www.dynamickeynotespeakers.com) One of the two presentations that Jason will be presenting is:

“Wowing The Customer” 5 essential strategies needed to thrive in a down economy.

Wowing the Customer! during this presentation Jason will be helping business owners understand exactly how to 'take it to the next level' in all forms of communication - in person, on the phone, e-mail, web site, and all forms of New Media (including Social Media),
Including:

The ONE Secret to Creating & Building Long Lasting Relationships
Connecting With Your Customers In Every Medium (Online, In Person, In Print)
Understanding Your Customers Preferred Method of Communication & Why It's Important
The Importance of Following Up, How To Automate & Keep It Personal
How To Use Social Media To Help You Build & Maintain Relationships

Jason is from Fort Myers Fl, he has spoken at seminars and conferences around the country. His dynamic personality and communication skills will amaze the conference attendees, sending them home with tangible information to put to use and grow their customer base. Jason will also be presenting on Sunday, the topic will be in the schedule that will be released this weekend.

We welcome Charly Caldwell II to the 2012 Pressure Washing Seminar.
Charly Caldwell II is Founder & CEO of Internet Services Group of Florida, LLC founded in Fort Myers, Florida in 2002.

Create Business Now using Social Media"

Including:

• The Importance of Testing & Measuring
  • How To Test & Measure EVERYTHING You Do
  • The Fundamentals of Online Success
  • The FOUR Big Secrets of Google
  • How to Engage Your Visitors for Maximum Conversion
  • The 5 Steps To Create Business NOW
  • BONUS: Maximize Revenue With This Simple Tip
Charly is going to provide insight and skills for the event attendees to use the social media to promote our businesses. The social network facebook, twitter and other social networking sites are a huge untapped reserve to grow out customer base. Join us in Albany to learn how to grow your business on the social networks.

Here is something to think about....

Paying for a mass mailing to get customers: $2200.00
Using an insert in the local paper to get customers: $1100.00
Buying a customized mailing list and mailing to get customers: $500.00
Doing all of the above for free with the click or two of a mouse: Priceless

Mathew Johnson

Our schedule is complete!

Meet two of our featured keynote speakers at the 2012 Pressure Washing Seminar "Continuing to Prosper is this Challenging Economy"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason Evers, Founder and CEO of Coastline Window Cleaning of Florida (www.coastlinewindowcleaning.com) entrepreneur and public speaker (www.dynamickeynotespeakers.com) One of the two presentations that Jason will be presenting is:

“Wowing The Customer” 5 essential strategies needed to thrive in a down economy.

Wowing the Customer! during this presentation Jason will be helping business owners understand exactly how to 'take it to the next level' in all forms of communication - in person, on the phone, e-mail, web site, and all forms of New Media (including Social Media),
Including:

The ONE Secret to Creating & Building Long Lasting Relationships
Connecting With Your Customers In Every Medium (Online, In Person, In Print)
Understanding Your Customers Preferred Method of Communication & Why It's Important
The Importance of Following Up, How To Automate & Keep It Personal
How To Use Social Media To Help You Build & Maintain Relationships

Jason is from Fort Myers Fl, he has spoken at seminars and conferences around the country. His dynamic personality and communication skills will amaze the conference attendees, sending them home with tangible information to put to use and grow their customer base. Jason will also be presenting on Sunday, the topic will be in the schedule that will be released this weekend.

We welcome Charly Caldwell II to the 2012 Pressure Washing Seminar.
Charly Caldwell II is Founder & CEO of Internet Services Group of Florida, LLC founded in Fort Myers, Florida in 2002.

Create Business Now using Social Media"

Including:

• The Importance of Testing & Measuring
  • How To Test & Measure EVERYTHING You Do
  • The Fundamentals of Online Success
  • The FOUR Big Secrets of Google
  • How to Engage Your Visitors for Maximum Conversion
  • The 5 Steps To Create Business NOW
  • BONUS: Maximize Revenue With This Simple Tip

Charly is going to provide insight and skills for the event attendees to use the social media to promote our businesses. The social network facebook, twitter and other social networking sites are a huge untapped reserve to grow out customer base. Join us in Albany to learn how to grow your business on the social networks.

Here is something to think about....

Paying for a mass mailing to get customers: $2200.00
Using an insert in the local paper to get customers: $1100.00
Buying a customized mailing list and mailing to get customers: $500.00
Doing all of the above for free with the click or two of a mouse: Priceless

The complete 2012 Pressure Washing Seminar Schedule is posted view it at http://www.pwseminar.com/SCHEDULE.html

We have also secured a secure registration site to register for the event. you can access it here:http://www.pwseminar.com/registration.htm. Click on the link at the bottom of the page to enter the secure site.