Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
I'm going to Run For President Of the UAMCC- Show Support here - Page 12
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 141

Thread: I'm going to Run For President Of the UAMCC- Show Support here

  1. #111

    Default Re: I'm going to Run For President Of the UAMCC- Show Support here

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Sullivan View Post

    I like the fact that Ron has put his position out there for all to see. Speaks for itself.
    Here, here.....I agree wholeheartedly. An industry org with a President that is out for all to see....very rare, very rare indeed.

    Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Check out our ONLINE PRESSURE WASHING SCHOOL with over 160 videos https://www.pressurecleaningschool.c...ashing-school/
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

  • #112

    Default Re: I'm going to Run For President Of the UAMCC- Show Support here

    I would actually one day love to run for president. I am very passionate about this industry, but not yet. I feel I have more to learn before I go down that route, but I do see me running for president in the future. I very much enjoy helping others in this industry and want to make a difference. I do wish that someone else was running for president, but not because I want Ron to loose. Because I want there to be a choice and not a decision that is forced upon us. Otherwise why have an election at all? If I could nominate anyone right now to run for president other than Ron it would be Guy.... and perhaps one day he will run.

  • #113

    Default Re: I'm going to Run For President Of the UAMCC- Show Support here

    It's not a decision that forced on us because no one has to stay in an org if they aren't happy with the leadership. We have choices. They may not be what we want them to be but we have them regardless.
    Tony Evans
    A New View Exterior Cleaning
    UAMCC President
    319-325-9475 Call or Text
    tony@anewviewia.com

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLBbO8DjLQU





  • #114

    Default Re: I'm going to Run For President Of the UAMCC- Show Support here

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher Pettitt View Post
    I would actually one day love to run for president. I am very passionate about this industry, but not yet. I feel I have more to learn before I go down that route, but I do see me running for president in the future. I very much enjoy helping others in this industry and want to make a difference. I do wish that someone else was running for president, but not because I want Ron to loose. Because I want there to be a choice and not a decision that is forced upon us. Otherwise why have an election at all? If I could nominate anyone right now to run for president other than Ron it would be Guy.... and perhaps one day he will run.
    Kris, Youth & Passion are the 2 things that will carry on the Commitment, Ideals, & Standards of our Industry.

    Ron & the BOD are laying down the groundwork for a "True Industry Organization" the likes of never seen before. The momentum and progress is moving forward and in my opinion shouldn't be stopped.

    If helping the Industry, Contractors and others connected to our Industry, if putting our Industry in a positive light to our Customers, if helping protect our Industry from over regulation....Is being forced upon me.....I think I'll accept it.

    And Thank You, I am very humbled by your comment.

  • #115

    Default Re: I'm going to Run For President Of the UAMCC- Show Support here

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Evans View Post
    It's not a decision that forced on us because no one has to stay in an org if they aren't happy with the leadership. We have choices. They may not be what we want them to be but we have them regardless.
    While I understand what you're saying Tony, I disagree with the "Love Us Or Leave Us Mentality". I don't want to belong or trust an Organization where everyone agrees with one another or with their Leadership. Different viewpoints and opinions must be heard & taken into consideration. Will the outcome be to everyone's liking??? Very doubtful, but still opposing views must be heard from the Membership.....

  • #116

    Default Re: I'm going to Run For President Of the UAMCC- Show Support here

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher Pettitt View Post
    I would actually one day love to run for president. I am very passionate about this industry, but not yet. I feel I have more to learn before I go down that route, but I do see me running for president in the future. I very much enjoy helping others in this industry and want to make a difference. I do wish that someone else was running for president, but not because I want Ron to loose. Because I want there to be a choice and not a decision that is forced upon us. Otherwise why have an election at all? If I could nominate anyone right now to run for president other than Ron it would be Guy.... and perhaps one day he will run.
    Kris we got off to a Bad start somehow, to me thats all in the past because nothing that has happened between us in the future should effect the future progress of this org.

    Its not and easy Job and not Being liked by people is nothing fun. Unfortunately I have a vision for a future some in the industry just do not like. I'm the president and I suppose if someone wanted to run they could run against me. I welcome the challenge actually if it was a serious person with Ideas to put to work. Someone running a mockery will not do the industry good.

    I make Mistakes on a regular Basis, I learn from them hopefully not to repeat. Theres no manual for president of the mobile cleaning industry since we really have not had many presidents in the past. Hopefully the leadership of this entire BOD when we are through will have laid the path to showing what could happen and the possibilities of the real future of and industry with US in the Saddle.

    In 30 years there has never BEEN a real Association for mobile cleaning professional like the UAMCC. The Vision was not mine but the 10 men with Carlos who Dreamed this up. We are just putting to the grind stone what some of them had trouble with getting over the obstacles by people who are still attempting to get in the way of progress.

    Why these people are so afraid of change in a positive direction is beyond often comprehension. Im certain like anyone do not like making enemies but I have a Job to do, I made a commitment to do the best I can. I cannot please everyone, most important to me are the people around me that support and expect me to do the job I signed up for.

    If your a person in the org that disagrees with me I'm ok with that, take your turn when it comes around and change it. Right now its my turn and I have to do what I think is Needed.

    I'm motivated more than ever we are headed in the right direction, more things to come on the horizon.

    Thanks to all who do support and to those who do not grab a leadership roll and stop complaining about whats wrong. Change it!!!!!!!!!!!

  • #117

    Default Re: I'm going to Run For President Of the UAMCC- Show Support here

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Blackmon View Post
    While I understand what you're saying Tony, I disagree with the "Love Us Or Leave Us Mentality". I don't want to belong or trust an Organization where everyone agrees with one another or with their Leadership. Different viewpoints and opinions must be heard & taken into consideration. Will the outcome be to everyone's liking??? Very doubtful, but still opposing views must be heard from the Membership.....
    Guy I just simply say thanks for all your Help getting us on the right path, I appreciate your Support to the entire team and the members of the UAMCC.

    THE BOSS

  • #118

    Default Re: I'm going to Run For President Of the UAMCC- Show Support here

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Blackmon View Post
    While I understand what you're saying Tony, I disagree with the "Love Us Or Leave Us Mentality". I don't want to belong or trust an Organization where everyone agrees with one another or with their Leadership. Different viewpoints and opinions must be heard & taken into consideration. Will the outcome be to everyone's liking??? Very doubtful, but still opposing views must be heard from the Membership.....
    You misunderstood me Guy. I don't mind opposing views. As an org we can't and shouldn't want everyone to be a part of it. If you have a direction that others oppose and those others can infiltrate the group in sufficient numbers then that will derail the positive things happening. Not everyone is a good fit for the org. That's a simple fact. We need to keep moving forward and help those who can be helped while watching our backs for those who would creep in and disrupt what is being built. It's a fine line I'll admit but one that any org facing opposition as this one is should be careful to keep drawn. Just my opinion.
    Tony Evans
    A New View Exterior Cleaning
    UAMCC President
    319-325-9475 Call or Text
    tony@anewviewia.com

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLBbO8DjLQU





  • #119

    Default Re: I'm going to Run For President Of the UAMCC- Show Support here

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    Guy I just simply say thanks for all your Help getting us on the right path, I appreciate your Support to the entire team and the members of the UAMCC.

    THE BOSS

    My Leader :)....er.. Ron, My contribution was very small compared to others....as you said .......We Are A Team.

  • #120

    Default Re: I'm going to Run For President Of the UAMCC- Show Support here

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Evans View Post
    You misunderstood me Guy. I don't mind opposing views. As an org we can't and shouldn't want everyone to be a part of it. If you have a direction that others oppose and those others can infiltrate the group in sufficient numbers then that will derail the positive things happening. Not everyone is a good fit for the org. That's a simple fact. We need to keep moving forward and help those who can be helped while watching our backs for those who would creep in and disrupt what is being built. It's a fine line I'll admit but one that any org facing opposition as this one is should be careful to keep drawn. Just my opinion.
    Well said. I have been around different forums etc. for a few years now and have yet to find a place where the industry truly comes first. Though I find this place to be right at the top where that purpose is the mission. I'll be the first to admit that I have let my passionate personally and sometimes ego get in the way of the true purpose, building a professional service industry. There is a big difference from those that want to lead and those that can lead. Cleaning forums/sites are popping up everywhere, which in most cases result from someone(s) not being content with some other forum/site. Been there, done that. Speaking for myself, and having a type A personally and being passionate about what I do, I had to step back and start thinking about the industry as a whole that supports my lifestyle. Learn to agree to disagree and move forward for the betterment of our service industry. I had not considered joining here until I went to an event in Des Moines, Iowa. From other forums I had my bias opinion of some members but once I had the chance to sit with them and see their passion for the industry I did a 180. In the end they were a lot like me when it came to this industry. They also got my CC to join. LOL

    Of those I got to talk with, Ron Musgrave's, Doug Rucker, Chris Apple and Bill Booze, Russ from Southside, the power store people in WI., I could see the passion and commitment. It is these types of personalities that can lead. Now that's not to say others do not have the same ability, I just haven't had the opportunity to get to know them.

    One thing I have learned in my 63 years. The difference between a success and a failure person. "Is the successful person gets up everyday and follows through on what they are talking about doing. The failure gets up everyday and just keeps talking about doing it." In my world, the talkers go on my " pay them no mind list."

    So as a paying member to this organization and if I have a vote when the time comes. I'll be voting for the doers, not the talkers.
    Bruce Sullivan
    Sullivan Roof Cleaning
    515-971-1430

  • Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Single Sign On provided by vBSSO