Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm going to Run For President Of the UAMCC- Show Support here

Default Re: I'm going to Run For President Of the UAMCC- Show Support here

Quote Originally Posted by All Pro Powerwashing View Post
    Ron, I believe you would be the right choice to head the UAMCC. I will be ready whenever you need an extra hand. No, I am not a member. I held back because I was not confident due to the past internal issues. Nothing against the past BOD. I know some of the past BOD members and they are great guys. If you are director I would join in a minute and help out in any way I can. I do not take this lightly because I consider you a friend and I know how you can be. We do not always see things the same but you are usually right.
    Kemp
    THanks Kemp, I appreciate the support

I went ahead and posted the people who are going to help me, only got turned down by one person I asked and another was not home.

If that person wants to assist the door will be open if I get elected to anyone willing to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    I'm going to Run for president of this Organization.

#1 thing I will need is a Good Vice president.

#2 I need 7 others people to assist in taking this industry to a new modern day level of thinking.

I have all of these as we speak......

If there anyone out there that would like to help?

I'm all ears!!! well if you know me I will talk a bunch.

Ask me what I'll do, ask any question that you want.

I'll answer positive ones and negative ones.

I will be controversial but mostly fair.

Time, who has time? no one really has time to handle day to day operations properly so the NEW current BOD if I win task will to find a temporary person to handle the business. ( temporary ED) Clerical duties mostly, the org doesn't have much to do at this time but I estimate it will increase as 2012 rolls in. This is why I would propose a 6 month commitment before a longer term hiring of anyone.

Once a BOD has been in place for more than two weeks and no one quits we will open a bottle of champaign and celebrate a mile stone.

Here lies the next problem that will upset many. Some here think of this org as a joke, often people took BOD spots because they thought it was a fun or might be a nice logo on my site to say I was a BOD member.

Ladies and Gents if you coming on this BOD and I'm in charge we will not be a Joke. This org will start getting recondition and respect the day I'm on the job. It may not be a Bylaw or rules but I will ask each member of the BOD to tough the stay out. Nothing good is easy and this won't be easy at times and often might be a burden of sorts. If we loose someone for reason do to health or death I will replace them in days. I will have alternates waiting that will be up to speed working on Joint committees. This org will not miss a beat on my presidency.

I can assure the stay will be worth it, in the end we will achieve our goals if we stick to a plan and keep our heads up high no matter what happens.

Mistakes will be made and not hidden, we will change what's needed and make them better.

If you think I'm not the guy to do the job join and vote me out, if you think I can do the job Join and vote me in. Do something just don't stand there and do nothing because you believe that the industry you make a living with isn't worth it!!!

Future Candidates

Doug Rucker TX communication residential
    Jame Vanhandel NJ Experience for the small contractor residential & commercial
    Bill Booz MD Youth & Energy
    Carlos Gonzales CA Experience for start up
    Rob Carey IW Heartland 40 YEARS
    Chris Apple AK Strongest new guy I have seen in years.
    Guy Blackmon NC South A bit of southern hospitality.
    Miguel Vaquez CA Experience & Youth strongest salesmen ship I have seen in years.
    Mike O'Connell KY Commercial Wood restoration.
    Brett Blacklidge AZ commercial Sidewalk Cleaner Big Personality
    Blaine Krugerud MN Fleetwash Guy has washed over a Million Truck. ( Its real)
    Randy Barios IL Current BOD member

Alternates
    Charlie Soden NC Wood restoration
    Kemp Normand FL very versatile ( does arrange of cleaning methods)

Wish list

Tim Cross WI wood Expert

Committees Helpers

?????

Environmental Chair person

Scott Stone - Scott Has worked for resonable regulations

Kitchen Exhaust Chairman

Window Cleaner Chairman

Exterior restoration & Extraction Chairman

Carpet Cleaner Chairman

Roof Cleaning Chairman

William Booz

Residential Exterior Cleaning Chairman

Membership Chairman

Educational Chairman (Certifications)

Communications Chairman
    Last edited by Ron Musgraves; 12-01-2011 at 07:40 PM.

Interesting.....and amusing.
    Roger Gothorp
    336-516-6139

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina ProWash View Post
    Interesting.....and amusing.
    What's funny?

I think the choices are good. It will be nice to see the org with a true direction and goal, not just the fluff around the edges. It was headed in that direction at one time and I am sure it can go that way again. The time for all the PC stuff has passed we need a leader that will bust heads to elevate the industry to that next level and you are that guy for sure. The potential BOD you listed really offer a nice counter balance as well and are people with a wealth of experience from all over the country I like that regional perspective it helps to add some national balance. You have my support as both a contractor and vendor.
    Paul Kassander
    The Power Wash Store
    Mobi Clean Inc.
    855-351-9274
    www.powerwashstore.com
    www.mobicleaninc.com

Pressure Washer Parts, Cleaning Detergents, Pressure Washers, and Pressure Washer Technical Support

Commercial pressure washer Wisconsin, Fleet washer Wisconsin, Concrete cleaning Wisconsin, [URL="http://www.mobicleaninc.com/page/1nosi/Residential.html"]Residential property cleaning Wisconsin

http://uamcc.org/images/logos/Associ...0Signature.png

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew Johnson View Post
    Ron... I think you would do a good job in that position. My wife and I may join with our contract cleaning corporation when you get in.

I am interested in seeing if these elections are transparent or not. Who is the independent auditor tallying the results. It needs to be someone or some business that has no relations with the UAMCC either through family members or business associates. It would be in the best interest and fair for the UAMCC to contact a law office and pay an attorney 1 or 2 hundred dollars to tally the results. The ballots should be returned directly to the law office and they easily through them in a file. Results received after the deadline postmark date would not be counted, This backdoor, non communicative style will not fly with the elections. This is a legal process with a legal entity. So my question would be for you ron,,,, How would you run the annual BOD elections?
    You know Matt I really didn't think about that, but I do believe you have a point here, especially if someone nominates me for a seat. There should be no hint of improprieties at all, none, nada....at all!

Good luck Ron. Glad to see you commit to this. You definitely have the energy to make things happen. I'm running for 3 different board slots does it matter if your a BOD for more then one org:) just kidding. Kick azz and don't let the little stuff turn big and drag you down. If you think about it and you know your doing the right thing... Nothing can stop ya unless you stop yourself...cya next year somewhere..

Fast question for ya Ron or the current BOD'S... What's the Policy here if you have a position with another org within this Industry and does Parking and Window associations fall into this category also? My question is really geared towards individuals who do committee work for multiple orgs that there affiliated with.

I don't make rules yet, I do not personally have a problem with someone belonging to IWCA or IKECA if they want to also help here. I expect people to take ownership into the UAMCC but at the end of the day we are a Non profit Org representing the entire Mobile cleaners in this industry. Not just window guys or PW

This is how it will be if I have any influence.

Quote Originally Posted by John-Clean County PW View Post
    Fast question for ya Ron or the current BOD'S... What's the Policy here if you have a position with another org within this Industry and does Parking and Window associations fall into this category also? My question is really geared towards individuals who do committee work for multiple orgs that there affiliated with.

A couple more Volinteers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    I'm going to Run for president of this Organization.

#1 thing I will need is a Good Vice president.

#2 I need 7 others people to assist in taking this industry to a new modern day level of thinking.

I have all of these as we speak......

If there anyone out there that would like to help?

I'm all ears!!! well if you know me I will talk a bunch.

Ask me what I'll do, ask any question that you want.

I'll answer positive ones and negative ones.

I will be controversial but mostly fair.

Time, who has time? no one really has time to handle day to day operations properly so the NEW current BOD if I win task will to find a temporary person to handle the business. ( temporary ED) Clerical duties mostly, the org doesn't have much to do at this time but I estimate it will increase as 2012 rolls in. This is why I would propose a 6 month commitment before a longer term hiring of anyone.

Once a BOD has been in place for more than two weeks and no one quits we will open a bottle of champaign and celebrate a mile stone.

Here lies the next problem that will upset many. Some here think of this org as a joke, often people took BOD spots because they thought it was a fun or might be a nice logo on my site to say I was a BOD member.

Ladies and Gents if you coming on this BOD and I'm in charge we will not be a Joke. This org will start getting recondition and respect the day I'm on the job. It may not be a Bylaw or rules but I will ask each member of the BOD to tough the stay out. Nothing good is easy and this won't be easy at times and often might be a burden of sorts. If we loose someone for reason do to health or death I will replace them in days. I will have alternates waiting that will be up to speed working on Joint committees. This org will not miss a beat on my presidency.

I can assure the stay will be worth it, in the end we will achieve our goals if we stick to a plan and keep our heads up high no matter what happens.

Mistakes will be made and not hidden, we will change what's needed and make them better.

If you think I'm not the guy to do the job join and vote me out, if you think I can do the job Join and vote me in. Do something just don't stand there and do nothing because you believe that the industry you make a living with isn't worth it!!!

Future Candidates

Doug Rucker TX communication residential
    Jame Vanhandel NJ Experience for the small contractor residential & commercial
    Bill Booz MD Youth & Energy
    Carlos Gonzales CA Experience for start up
    Rob Carey IW Heartland 40 YEARS
    Chris Apple AK Strongest new guy I have seen in years.
    Guy Blackmon NC South A bit of southern hospitality.
    Miguel Vaquez CA Experience & Youth strongest salesmen ship I have seen in years.
    Mike O'Connell KY Commercial Wood restoration.
    Brett Blacklidge AZ commercial Sidewalk Cleaner Big Personality
    Blaine Krugerud MN Fleetwash Guy has washed over a Million Truck. ( Its real)
    Randy Barios IL Current BOD member

Alternates
    Charlie Soden NC Wood restoration
    Kemp Normand FL very versatile ( does arrange of cleaning methods)

Wish list

Tim Cross WI wood Expert

Committees Helpers

?????

Environmental Chair person

Scott Stone - Scott Has worked for resonable regulations

Kitchen Exhaust Chairman

Window Cleaner Chairman

Exterior restoration & Extraction Chairman

Carpet Cleaner Chairman

Roof Cleaning Chairman

William Booz