• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

I'm going to Run For President Of the UAMCC- Show Support here

Guy Blackmon

Although Ron has posted an impressive list, this by no means mean that these fine folks have been nominated. I would like to see some other folks speak up and step forward if they are interested in being nominated for any Board seat.

You have a voice.....use it.

Mathew Johnson

Guy, who has been nominated. It would be a shame if someone didn't get nominated because a member assumed someone else nominated them.

From the outside objectively looking in.... The UAMCC election process has many improprieties and loopholes, half the members don't even know if there dues is paid so they can have their vote counted. The transition team members had life memberships, has this been changed?

Guy, are there written guidelines for the nomination committee to follow. Please post them if they exist.

This process is starting to smell foul, the UAMCC can't take Another hit of impropriety , neither you or any new president will be able to overcome it,

The industry deserves better!

Matt

Mathew Johnson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
These are folks I called and asked if they would run. They all said yes.

If anyone wants to run its great.

One person on the list at this time is not clear to run. His membership was terminated. Carlos would need to ask the bod to reinstate him to be able too run.

I would like Carlos or Guy to run for the vice spot.

I asked John to just stay in the secretary position.

Seem that a few of you want to help with the questions. Come on!!

If we scare these folks away there are around 300 more. I have 20 backup volunteers.

Ron Musgraves text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute

Carlos Gonzales

I will pay the membership dues as any new member would. I just need to know the amount and where to send the check to. Also, who do I fax my insurance cert to?

As a potential member I would like to know what the process is going to be for the election? Will ballots be mailed out or will this be done via email?

Guy.....I sent you a message over on FB a few days ago...not sure if you been over there. Check it out and let me know. Thanks

Guy Blackmon

Guy, who has been nominated. It would be a shame if someone didn't get nominated because a member assumed someone else nominated them.

From the outside objectively looking in.... The UAMCC election process has many improprieties and loopholes, half the members don't even know if there dues is paid so they can have their vote counted. The transition team members had life memberships, has this been changed?

Guy, are there written guidelines for the nomination committee to follow. Please post them if they exist.

This process is starting to smell foul, the UAMCC can't take Another hit of impropriety , neither you or any new president will be able to overcome it,

The industry deserves better!

Matt

Mathew Johnson

Matt, to my best recollection TT Members have Life Memberships. That being said a few (TT Members) that disagreed with this stance have paid to renew, again to the best of my recollection.

No One, And I Mean No One Has Been Nominated, but this process will start soon. I have been asking for people interested to speak up, call or email me. Only 2 have and only one 1 person seems to show any interest at all on this forum.

An email blast will go out soon as far as dues, and I'm doing my best to get the word out on the Boards. This should have been taken care of back in September, but it wasn't....I had nothing to do with that, but you are correct and have a valid point.

Not sure what " improprieties and loopholes" you're talking about but If there are and you can list them I will address them ASAP. I don't want anyone to think that there are any "Improprieties" going on here, and I won't stand for any. I'm far from being a perfect person, but I am an honest person to a fault. If any Member thinks that I am not over seeing an open and honest Nomination Committee, I will gladly step down and they can do it.

I will see if I still have the by-laws and comply with your request. I can tell you that the past President of the Org. is suppose to be the Chairman of this Committee.

If there is anything "Foul" Matt then you're the only one smelling it. I'm sure the way things are going is not going to sit well with some Folks, but I will assure you this is being done on the "Up And Up"

You're right Matt the Industry does deserve better, and I mean no disrespect to anyone, but a heck of a lot better than we have now.

If someone is questioning my integrity or honesty then say so and I will gladly turn this Committee over to them.

Guy Blackmon

One person on the list at this time is not clear to run. His membership was terminated. Carlos would need to ask the bod to reinstate him to be able too run.

If we scare these folks away there are around 300 more. I have 20 backup volunteers.

Ron, these are a great group of people......but they should be contacting ME.

Guy Blackmon

As a potential member I would like to know what the process is going to be for the election? Will ballots be mailed out or will this be done via email?

This is being worked on now Carlos. John and I want to make sure that everything is verifiable and legal under the by-laws.

Guy Blackmon

Ron, thank you but I have no interest in the VP spot, much smarter and more qualified people than I should be the VP.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I will pay the membership dues as any new member would. I just need to know the amount and where to send the check to. Also, who do I fax my insurance cert to?

Guy.....I sent you a message over on FB a few days ago...not sure if you been over there. Check it out and let me know. Thanks

Welcome back to the Uamcc Carlos ,

Guy Blackmon

Here ya go Matt

ARTICLE V – NOMINATION & ELECTION

Section 1. Nomination Process. At least twelve (12) weeks before the date set for the annual meeting of the Association, a Nominating Committee shall commence to function.

a) The Nominating Committee Chairman shall be the Immediate Past President. Two non-officer board members who agree not to be nominated shall be members of the committee.

b) The Nominating Committee shall submit a ballot with a slate of at least three members as candidates for board positions and candidate for officers. Ballots should be mailed to all members in good standing at least thirty (30) days prior to the annual meeting. Results of the election will be tallied by the executive director and candidates informed so they can attend the convention board meeting.

c) The consent of a nominee for election as a Director must be obtained in writing prior to the nomination. He or she shall agree to fulfilling duties of office, upholding the UAMCC Mission and attending a board orientation.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Guy get the Board of Directors that are still there and have them have an emergency meeting this week ASAP. I'm looking out for you bro. Every state and every city may be different but so far from what I can the State of California you just need at least one board of director. You have to find what City in Cali the UAMCC is egistered in and look up there rules. It's probably going to be no more then 3 Board of Directors needed and you have that.

Matt is trying to get you to cover this orgs azz. Ron is excited and many want to see him succeed. For the record so do I but most importantly right now you need to get your ducks lined up and fast. It's not hard but if you don't... You didn't bullet proof yourself..

The first bylaw has you in hot water already....and that's an easy fix. Follow this fast and then I'll give you a quick solution. Non profits are held in very high regard and there are reasons why the IRS gives them tremendous tax breaks but the flip side they will hold you under a microscope and then... Problems.

Follow me for a minute and I'm only doing this so Ron and you guys can reach your goals and if you don't it shouldn't be because you didn't follow a couple of what you thought were obsolete bylaws and then BANG.. The whole thing blows up.

So read this:
nonprofit’s bylaws are considered a legal document that dictates how the organization must be governed. Failure by a board to follow the stipulations outlined in the bylaws can have devastating consequences to the organization…and potentially even to the board members themselves. Since bylaws are such a big deal, it stands to reason that what they contain and how they are used should be taken extremely seriously.

And this:
http://www.blueavocado.org/node/533

Your lucky the UAMCC is a non profit based out of California because you only need 20% of the board to do a quorum.

You can change the Bylaws and keep the new ones posted next to them so the membership can see them.

It looks like Guy the easiest way to do this is do not take any memberships money yet except for the 3 BOD's and yourself immediately and if you have the TT counted as having there memberships good for 5 yrs then you have to include them. Your running out of time but you can do this in a week. So basically now you have a non profit with 3 BOD's and just a couple of members to vote on changes. This makes it easy. Now rewrite the bylaws that work for now and they must be stapled or attached to the old Bylaws and keep them like like that to hand over to your new ED when he comes in.

If I remember correctly Michael T's wife knows alot about non profits. If you want keep what your doing but be aware your not following your position as the bylaw states. I'll send in my membership money and either with you are John Orr or whoever you pick or I'll do it myself and then submit a draft back to you and then the BOD's change what has to be changed and then do a vote with your only official members...and once that's radified start taking all the renewals because officially probably according to the bylaws 90% of us are not members in good standing..and then finish what you started here...and it becomes official.. Then radify the bylaws again down the road to where a person like yourself would be the past immediate president who now is the nominating Committee chair.

I don't have much time because of alot of issues but I see potential disaster here that could stop you right in your tracks and it needs to be taking care of yesterday but it still can be fixed.. Then if the this org becomes great we all win.. But if it becomes great and one piss ant wants to bring it all down for you because of a bylaw not being followed... Well....Enthusiasm won't save ya.

Sorry if I made this seem difficult keep your chin up and this can be fixed but you have to do it ASAP and I'll help on that if you want.. Then I'll go back to what I'm doing and wishing you guys nothing but success.

Guy Blackmon

Thanks John, this is a job for the BOD and out of my job description. Hope they see it and take action soon.

I'll keep on with the process until they tell me to stop.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
The bylaws are the make or break in not for profits. In a perfect world people should let some of them slide especially in this case.. But it will never work like that.. I actually was supposed to be a BOD here and I can not serve that here or the PWNA because for me and what I'm doing on the outside It would be way to restrictive. Whatever I can help to get the Bylaws in order I can help there. If need be but I don't think the UAMCC needs this I would thru Mike T come back on for a week as a paid member and BOD to get the bylaws in order but then I would step down guaranteed in a week.

Not to sound like a shizz but I can't answer to anyone right now in the org. business even though I have my own staff. I just have to report...and if I was a BOD that would fail to.. But I am in line with all bylaws because inside stuff will be followed by the book... To many people throw darts to slow you down if they don't believe in ya and the biggest way they get ya... Thru the bylaws.... It's really not that hard.

John Tornabene

Member Guest

Carlos you should be grandfathered in because I may be mistaken but I don't recall your membership being revoked. Yours Mike K. Etc should still be good for a couple of more years. If you want to pay to help the org.. Consider it like a donation.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Carlos you should be grandfathered in because I may be mistaken but I don't recall your membership being revoked. Yours Mike K. Etc should still be good for a couple of more years. If you want to pay to help the org.. Consider it like a donation.

The Bod seems to think Carlos would need to be cleared for membership