Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm going to Run For President Of the UAMCC- Show Support here

Default Re: I'm going to Run For President Of the UAMCC- Show Support here

Although Ron has posted an impressive list, this by no means mean that these fine folks have been nominated. I would like to see some other folks speak up and step forward if they are interested in being nominated for any Board seat.

You have a voice.....use it.

Guy, who has been nominated. It would be a shame if someone didn't get nominated because a member assumed someone else nominated them.

From the outside objectively looking in.... The UAMCC election process has many improprieties and loopholes, half the members don't even know if there dues is paid so they can have their vote counted. The transition team members had life memberships, has this been changed?

Guy, are there written guidelines for the nomination committee to follow. Please post them if they exist.

This process is starting to smell foul, the UAMCC can't take Another hit of impropriety , neither you or any new president will be able to overcome it,

The industry deserves better!

Matt

Mathew Johnson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    M. Johnson
    Pressure Washing Services, Inc.
    Send Email
    Property Cleaning Mobile Hotline 607-435-5539

have these people listed already been nominated?

These are folks I called and asked if they would run. They all said yes.

If anyone wants to run its great.

One person on the list at this time is not clear to run. His membership was terminated. Carlos would need to ask the bod to reinstate him to be able too run.

I would like Carlos or Guy to run for the vice spot.

I asked John to just stay in the secretary position.

Seem that a few of you want to help with the questions. Come on!!

If we scare these folks away there are around 300 more. I have 20 backup volunteers.

Ron Musgraves text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute

I will pay the membership dues as any new member would. I just need to know the amount and where to send the check to. Also, who do I fax my insurance cert to?

As a potential member I would like to know what the process is going to be for the election? Will ballots be mailed out or will this be done via email?

Guy.....I sent you a message over on FB a few days ago...not sure if you been over there. Check it out and let me know. Thanks
    [B]Carlos Gonzales[/B]
    [B]New Look Power Wash
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com"]Pressure Wash in California[/URL][/B]
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/category/uncategorized"][B]California Pressure Washing Blog[/B][/URL]
    [B][URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/california-pressure-wash-blog/pressure-wash-services-in-san-francisco.html"]Pressure Wash Services in San Francisco[/URL][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew Johnson View Post
    Guy, who has been nominated. It would be a shame if someone didn't get nominated because a member assumed someone else nominated them.

From the outside objectively looking in.... The UAMCC election process has many improprieties and loopholes, half the members don't even know if there dues is paid so they can have their vote counted. The transition team members had life memberships, has this been changed?

Guy, are there written guidelines for the nomination committee to follow. Please post them if they exist.

This process is starting to smell foul, the UAMCC can't take Another hit of impropriety , neither you or any new president will be able to overcome it,

The industry deserves better!

Matt

Mathew Johnson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Matt, to my best recollection TT Members have Life Memberships. That being said a few (TT Members) that disagreed with this stance have paid to renew, again to the best of my recollection.

No One, And I Mean No One Has Been Nominated, but this process will start soon. I have been asking for people interested to speak up, call or email me. Only 2 have and only one 1 person seems to show any interest at all on this forum.

An email blast will go out soon as far as dues, and I'm doing my best to get the word out on the Boards. This should have been taken care of back in September, but it wasn't....I had nothing to do with that, but you are correct and have a valid point.

Not sure what " improprieties and loopholes" you're talking about but If there are and you can list them I will address them ASAP. I don't want anyone to think that there are any "Improprieties" going on here, and I won't stand for any. I'm far from being a perfect person, but I am an honest person to a fault. If any Member thinks that I am not over seeing an open and honest Nomination Committee, I will gladly step down and they can do it.

I will see if I still have the by-laws and comply with your request. I can tell you that the past President of the Org. is suppose to be the Chairman of this Committee.

If there is anything "Foul" Matt then you're the only one smelling it. I'm sure the way things are going is not going to sit well with some Folks, but I will assure you this is being done on the "Up And Up"

You're right Matt the Industry does deserve better, and I mean no disrespect to anyone, but a heck of a lot better than we have now.

If someone is questioning my integrity or honesty then say so and I will gladly turn this Committee over to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post

One person on the list at this time is not clear to run. His membership was terminated. Carlos would need to ask the bod to reinstate him to be able too run.

If we scare these folks away there are around 300 more. I have 20 backup volunteers.

Ron, these are a great group of people......but they should be contacting ME.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    As a potential member I would like to know what the process is going to be for the election? Will ballots be mailed out or will this be done via email?
    This is being worked on now Carlos. John and I want to make sure that everything is verifiable and legal under the by-laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy B View Post
    Ron, these are a great group of people......but they should be contacting ME.
    They will after a conference call Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post

Ron, thank you but I have no interest in the VP spot, much smarter and more qualified people than I should be the VP.

• Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information