• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

I'm going to Run For President Of the UAMCC- Show Support here

Bill Booz

UAMCC Board of Directors
The first time I met Ron, we were in a disagreement. We met fighting and over the last three years through all the questions, Ron comes out honest and respectable. I have worked with lot's of people looking for strength in this industry and Ron has turned out to be the best leader I have met for a national movement. He has the experience time and an attitude that commands respect and responsibility.
Ron, you have my vote.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I think the choices are good. It will be nice to see the org with a true direction and goal, not just the fluff around the edges. It was headed in that direction at one time and I am sure it can go that way again. The time for all the PC stuff has passed we need a leader that will bust heads to elevate the industry to that next level and you are that guy for sure. The potential BOD you listed really offer a nice counter balance as well and are people with a wealth of experience from all over the country I like that regional perspective it helps to add some national balance. You have my support as both a contractor and vendor.

Paul thanks for your support and friendship. I hope the Uamcc can embrace all vendors to move into the next two years prosperous.

Your a leader Paul of innovation. Your talents should not be overlooked by anyone. We need a good associate member leader. I know when the time is right and I get the job you will step up to help us.

Thanks Paul for your support

Ron Musgraves text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I've said this to many of you personally, but I thought it important to say it publicly, Ron has my support for President. I have spoken with Ron many times lately, and if he is able to implement even half of what he envisions for the UAMCC, we are in for a great ride!. As a volunteer org, we depend on people actually volunteering - imagine that! - and I believe that Ron can and will make that happen. Please make sure that your vote will count by making sure that your membership is up-to-date.

Thanks John for your support, I appreciate what you have done in the past. I'm happy your staying with us to better the process of fine tuning the org. The org has a couple bucks that you have saved over the last six months now will see if we can't utilize it for positive projects.

Glad to have you staying John and thanks for your support.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Yes they should. Already the protocol is not being followed? What does that say?

Guy, I will be eager to see the list you and your committee come up with for the ballot. And I would also like to see those top officer seats run with opposition so they are not automatically elected. I have served on nominating committees before. Suggestion: fill you officer slots first if possible, then your BOD at Large.

Beth

Always good to see Beth eager to help, I hope if elected you might be willing to be on advisory team. Veterans with a lot of experience to prevent mistakes that history keeps repeating. It would be great to get your help with something like this.

Thanks Beth for all the great work you and the web folks do here on the Uamcc getting this bbs up and running right.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Hey Beth maybe sometime later next year if the UAMCC is working out good we can do some committee work with them if they of course wanted it. I can think of a few Committee's that are pretty easy and not overly time consuming.

Hey Ron when you guys are ready I would love to see a post about where some places the UAMCC would like to do a Convention.. But no rush.. That's a later day project.

The Convention committee is a great committee to be on but it takes alot of work...as in time. I wouldn't mind jumping on that committee maybe in a couple of years from now.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Hey Beth maybe sometime later next year if the UAMCC is working out good we can do some committee work with them if they of course wanted it. I can think of a few Committee's that are pretty easy and not overly time consuming.

Hey Ron when you guys are ready I would love to see a post about where some places the UAMCC would like to do a Convention.. But no rush.. That's a later day project.

The Convention committee is a great committee to be on but it takes alot of work...as in time. I wouldn't mind jumping on that committee maybe in a couple of years from now.

Convention is a must John

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
I must say this time flew by ,i think it will all be worth the hard work

I agree, and will also say that, (and I know you didnt post this for this reason) you are doing a great job leading us. I am proud and honored to serve with you and the rest of this FANTASTIC BOD. I have never worked with a more unselfish group of people.

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
I must say this time flew by ,i think it will all be worth the hard work

Time flies when you're having fun! LOL I continue to be impressed with what the UAMCC has been able to accomplish under Ron's leadership. I know that people will be pleasantly surprised at what Ron and this BOD implement. Stay tuned!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I'm going to Run for president of this Organization.

#1 thing I will need is a Good Vice president.

#2 I need 7 others people to assist in taking this industry to a new modern day level of thinking.

I have all of these as we speak......

If there anyone out there that would like to help?

I'm all ears!!! well if you know me I will talk a bunch.

Ask me what I'll do, ask any question that you want.

I'll answer positive ones and negative ones.

I will be controversial but mostly fair.

Time, who has time? no one really has time to handle day to day operations properly so the NEW current BOD if I win task will to find a temporary person to handle the business. ( temporary ED) Clerical duties mostly, the org doesn't have much to do at this time but I estimate it will increase as 2012 rolls in. This is why I would propose a 6 month commitment before a longer term hiring of anyone.

Once a BOD has been in place for more than two weeks and no one quits we will open a bottle of champaign and celebrate a mile stone.

Here lies the next problem that will upset many. Some here think of this org as a joke, often people took BOD spots because they thought it was a fun or might be a nice logo on my site to say I was a BOD member.

Ladies and Gents if you coming on this BOD and I'm in charge we will not be a Joke. This org will start getting recondition and respect the day I'm on the job. It may not be a Bylaw or rules but I will ask each member of the BOD to tough the stay out. Nothing good is easy and this won't be easy at times and often might be a burden of sorts. If we loose someone for reason do to health or death I will replace them in days. I will have alternates waiting that will be up to speed working on Joint committees. This org will not miss a beat on my presidency.

I can assure the stay will be worth it, in the end we will achieve our goals if we stick to a plan and keep our heads up high no matter what happens.

Mistakes will be made and not hidden, we will change what's needed and make them better.

If you think I'm not the guy to do the job join and vote me out, if you think I can do the job Join and vote me in. Do something just don't stand there and do nothing because you believe that the industry you make a living with isn't worth it!!!

Future Candidates

Doug Rucker TX communication residential
Jame Vanhandel NJ Experience for the small contractor residential & commercial
Bill Booz MD Youth & Energy
Carlos Gonzales CA Experience for start up
Rob Carey IW Heartland 40 YEARS
Chris Apple AK Strongest new guy I have seen in years.
Guy Blackmon NC South A bit of southern hospitality.
Miguel Vaquez CA Experience & Youth strongest salesmen ship I have seen in years.
Mike O'Connell KY Commercial Wood restoration.
Brett Blacklidge AZ commercial Sidewalk Cleaner Big Personality
Blaine Krugerud MN Fleetwash Guy has washed over a Million Truck. ( Its real)
Randy BorioIL Current BOD member

Alternates
Charlie Soden NC Wood restoration
Kemp Normand FL very versatile ( does arrange of cleaning methods)

Wish list

Tim Cross WI wood Expert

Committees Helpers

?????

Environmental Chair person

Scott Stone - Scott Has worked for resonable regulations

Kitchen Exhaust Chairman

Window Cleaner Chairman

Exterior restoration & Extraction Chairman

Carpet Cleaner Chairman

Roof Cleaning Chairman

William Booz

Residential Exterior Cleaning Chairman

Membership Chairman

Educational Chairman (Certifications)

Communications Chairman

Associate membership Chairmen

Outside Consultants

Matthew Norman SEO consultant

Allison Hester PRESS

Ron Musgraves Bio - Candidate for President of UAMCC

When someone hears the name Ron Musgraves, reactions are widely different - some cheer, some groan but at the end of the day, what everyone sees is the same thing:

I am who I am - a dynamic, goal-oriented, take no prisoners while the job gets done, larger than life type of personality.

With over 20 years in the pressure washing industry, I bring both the experience of the contractor and business owner to the table and further, a successful track record of providing tangible benefits for the pressure washing industry through my efforts with National Cleaning Expo and the Pressure Washing Institute. I believe I have made it possible for contractors to effectively network and learn in environments that are well suited for this industry. My visions of helping the mobile contract cleaner are accomplished in short time periods.

The forefront of my plan is creating a strong organization through education - a component that has been lacking for years. The educated contractor is the successful contractor in both good and bad conditions. This will be achieved by an open door policy in the organization, where all members can interject, ask and be heard....where concerns are addressed rather than dismissed.

The UAMCC is currently at a crossroads and I can be the catalyst to take it to the top of the charts. Through my commitment to my fellow contractors, my relationships in other organizations and my passion for this industry - I will bring a strong, positive new birth to the UAMCC.
I'm going to Run again for President 2014 & 2015