• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

I'm going to Run For President Of the UAMCC- Show Support here

Guy Blackmon

Hopefully someone else will step up and run as well. That way if you win Ron, it won't be by default.

I would like to see someone else run also Kris but if no one does there is no shame or tainting in winning by default.

Under the leadership of Ron and current BOD who would have thought the (before current leadership) UAMCC would be where it is today? I certainly didn't. Looks like a winning formula.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
I support Ron 100%. This is a not for profit org. There is no one I know besides Ron who has the time, funds and drive to build this org.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Easy guys I welcome anyone to run for positions , keep in mind this is the difference between us and the others.

We make the decisions together, the others are privately owned and operated off the backs of hard working contractors for others to survive. We are independent business people strong and smart about our choices. We volunteer to collectively grow our own businesses, making ourselves stronger and much more independent with choices.

I'm proud we all built a place together that's truly becoming great.

Maryland event Dec 7th free free

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
So does that mean I can run for president?

There's generally a weight requirement to be on any pressure washing related BOD. However Bill Booze should be able to help you get the waiver for that. Lol.

The UAMCC needs anyone who has the time and determination to help the industry and the willingness to work towards that goal.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
So does that mean I can run for president?

Sure anyone can Run who gets nominated , nomination committee handles that part.

Everyone Here will have to be on that List.

Nichole is handling that, this will be done shortly so if you interested have someone do it. My only requirement as president is the people who are running understand its a serious Obligation to the org. and the entire industry.

Bruce Sullivan

Contributing Member
I haven't had a lot of time to be on here but I do review the posts. I am sure Ron would make a good President and lead in the right direction. BOD members will be as good as the time they can commit. As will committee members.

I like the fact that Ron has put his position out there for all to see. Speaks for itself.

I would actually one day love to run for president. I am very passionate about this industry, but not yet. I feel I have more to learn before I go down that route, but I do see me running for president in the future. I very much enjoy helping others in this industry and want to make a difference. I do wish that someone else was running for president, but not because I want Ron to loose. Because I want there to be a choice and not a decision that is forced upon us. Otherwise why have an election at all? If I could nominate anyone right now to run for president other than Ron it would be Guy.... and perhaps one day he will run.

Tony Evans

Board of Director
It's not a decision that forced on us because no one has to stay in an org if they aren't happy with the leadership. We have choices. They may not be what we want them to be but we have them regardless.

Guy Blackmon

I would actually one day love to run for president. I am very passionate about this industry, but not yet. I feel I have more to learn before I go down that route, but I do see me running for president in the future. I very much enjoy helping others in this industry and want to make a difference. I do wish that someone else was running for president, but not because I want Ron to loose. Because I want there to be a choice and not a decision that is forced upon us. Otherwise why have an election at all? If I could nominate anyone right now to run for president other than Ron it would be Guy.... and perhaps one day he will run.

Kris, Youth & Passion are the 2 things that will carry on the Commitment, Ideals, & Standards of our Industry.

Ron & the BOD are laying down the groundwork for a "True Industry Organization" the likes of never seen before. The momentum and progress is moving forward and in my opinion shouldn't be stopped.

If helping the Industry, Contractors and others connected to our Industry, if putting our Industry in a positive light to our Customers, if helping protect our Industry from over regulation....Is being forced upon me.....I think I'll accept it.

And Thank You, I am very humbled by your comment.

Guy Blackmon

It's not a decision that forced on us because no one has to stay in an org if they aren't happy with the leadership. We have choices. They may not be what we want them to be but we have them regardless.

While I understand what you're saying Tony, I disagree with the "Love Us Or Leave Us Mentality". I don't want to belong or trust an Organization where everyone agrees with one another or with their Leadership. Different viewpoints and opinions must be heard & taken into consideration. Will the outcome be to everyone's liking??? Very doubtful, but still opposing views must be heard from the Membership.....

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

Kris we got off to a Bad start somehow, to me thats all in the past because nothing that has happened between us in the future should effect the future progress of this org.

Its not and easy Job and not Being liked by people is nothing fun. Unfortunately I have a vision for a future some in the industry just do not like. I'm the president and I suppose if someone wanted to run they could run against me. I welcome the challenge actually if it was a serious person with Ideas to put to work. Someone running a mockery will not do the industry good.

I make Mistakes on a regular Basis, I learn from them hopefully not to repeat. Theres no manual for president of the mobile cleaning industry since we really have not had many presidents in the past. Hopefully the leadership of this entire BOD when we are through will have laid the path to showing what could happen and the possibilities of the real future of and industry with US in the Saddle.

In 30 years there has never BEEN a real Association for mobile cleaning professional like the UAMCC. The Vision was not mine but the 10 men with Carlos who Dreamed this up. We are just putting to the grind stone what some of them had trouble with getting over the obstacles by people who are still attempting to get in the way of progress.

Why these people are so afraid of change in a positive direction is beyond often comprehension. Im certain like anyone do not like making enemies but I have a Job to do, I made a commitment to do the best I can. I cannot please everyone, most important to me are the people around me that support and expect me to do the job I signed up for.

If your a person in the org that disagrees with me I'm ok with that, take your turn when it comes around and change it. Right now its my turn and I have to do what I think is Needed.

I'm motivated more than ever we are headed in the right direction, more things to come on the horizon.

Thanks to all who do support and to those who do not grab a leadership roll and stop complaining about whats wrong. Change it!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
While I understand what you're saying Tony, I disagree with the "Love Us Or Leave Us Mentality". I don't want to belong or trust an Organization where everyone agrees with one another or with their Leadership. Different viewpoints and opinions must be heard & taken into consideration. Will the outcome be to everyone's liking??? Very doubtful, but still opposing views must be heard from the Membership.....

Guy I just simply say thanks for all your Help getting us on the right path, I appreciate your Support to the entire team and the members of the UAMCC.

THE BOSS :biggrin:

Tony Evans

Board of Director

You misunderstood me Guy. I don't mind opposing views. As an org we can't and shouldn't want everyone to be a part of it. If you have a direction that others oppose and those others can infiltrate the group in sufficient numbers then that will derail the positive things happening. Not everyone is a good fit for the org. That's a simple fact. We need to keep moving forward and help those who can be helped while watching our backs for those who would creep in and disrupt what is being built. It's a fine line I'll admit but one that any org facing opposition as this one is should be careful to keep drawn. Just my opinion.

Bruce Sullivan

Contributing Member
You misunderstood me Guy. I don't mind opposing views. As an org we can't and shouldn't want everyone to be a part of it. If you have a direction that others oppose and those others can infiltrate the group in sufficient numbers then that will derail the positive things happening. Not everyone is a good fit for the org. That's a simple fact. We need to keep moving forward and help those who can be helped while watching our backs for those who would creep in and disrupt what is being built. It's a fine line I'll admit but one that any org facing opposition as this one is should be careful to keep drawn. Just my opinion.

Well said. I have been around different forums etc. for a few years now and have yet to find a place where the industry truly comes first. Though I find this place to be right at the top where that purpose is the mission. I'll be the first to admit that I have let my passionate personally and sometimes ego get in the way of the true purpose, building a professional service industry. There is a big difference from those that want to lead and those that can lead. Cleaning forums/sites are popping up everywhere, which in most cases result from someone(s) not being content with some other forum/site. Been there, done that. Speaking for myself, and having a type A personally and being passionate about what I do, I had to step back and start thinking about the industry as a whole that supports my lifestyle. Learn to agree to disagree and move forward for the betterment of our service industry. I had not considered joining here until I went to an event in Des Moines, Iowa. From other forums I had my bias opinion of some members but once I had the chance to sit with them and see their passion for the industry I did a 180. In the end they were a lot like me when it came to this industry. They also got my CC to join. LOL

Of those I got to talk with, Ron Musgrave's, Doug Rucker, Chris Apple and Bill Booze, Russ from Southside, the power store people in WI., I could see the passion and commitment. It is these types of personalities that can lead. Now that's not to say others do not have the same ability, I just haven't had the opportunity to get to know them.

One thing I have learned in my 63 years. The difference between a success and a failure person. "Is the successful person gets up everyday and follows through on what they are talking about doing. The failure gets up everyday and just keeps talking about doing it." In my world, the talkers go on my " pay them no mind list."

So as a paying member to this organization and if I have a vote when the time comes. I'll be voting for the doers, not the talkers.