• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

I'm going to Run For President Of the UAMCC- Show Support here

Guy Blackmon

You misunderstood me Guy. I don't mind opposing views. As an org we can't and shouldn't want everyone to be a part of it. If you have a direction that others oppose and those others can infiltrate the group in sufficient numbers then that will derail the positive things happening. Not everyone is a good fit for the org. That's a simple fact. We need to keep moving forward and help those who can be helped while watching our backs for those who would creep in and disrupt what is being built. It's a fine line I'll admit but one that any org facing opposition as this one is should be careful to keep drawn. Just my opinion.

UUuMmm Tony, The UAMCC is a National Non-Profit Organization not a private club. As long as those that want to be Members fit Membership criteria and pay the membership fee...Their In. Whether they agree or disagree with Leadership or direction...Their In. We don't pick and choose who's a Member and who's not, and I know for a fact Ron agrees with this also.

If I misunderstood your other post this one certainly clarifies your opinion, which you have every right to, but one I strongly disagree with.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
You are right about one thing Guy, this is just another example of where Ron and I strongly disagree.

The UAMCC has a mission statement and a goal. It doesn't matter if a prospective member walks on water, if they are openly speaking against that mission they are not fit for membership.

Not for profit orgs are not required to add members who are against their goals. If that were the case any religious organization could easily be wiped out by infiltration by members joining for the sole purpose of disbanding them.

How would your opinion change if an atheist group joined your church and began teaching your kids that there is no God in their classrooms behind your back. Or took over the church and elected atheist elders for the purpose of shutting the church down.

I welcome anyone who joins for the purpose of advancing the industry even if they disagree. But if they have made it known that they intend to destroy rhr org or can't be trusted to deal with others honestly they are not for for membership.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Tony Shelton

And this is just another example. I love Guy Blackmon like a brother. He is one of the finest men I have ever met. But we disagree on this. We disagree while still holding true to the goals and mission of the UAMCC and we still remain friends. There is a big difference between disagreeing on details and having opposite goals

Tony Evans

Board of Director
Well said Tony. If you let those types in you might as well close the doors. Some are misled and you might (and I stress might) be able to help them. Others are only in it for themselves and they should be kept out. The org isn't about whether you "meet criteria and have a checkbook" it's about the betterment of the industry. Some aren't interested in that.
Let me just say the I was first aware of the UAMCC back when I was a member off the Master Window Cleaners of America and our, then President, decided to have us join the UAMCC as set up by R Hinderlighter. The director and others said no and as I looked into what that version of what the UAMCC was then I realized it wasn't for me either. When I was approached by Ron to look at the UAMCC as a window cleaner I was skeptical until I realized where the org was heading. I joined because I agreed with that direction and thought I could help. I question anyone who joins or is a member and yet is openly opposed to the direction of the group.

Tony Shelton

I don't believe in barring anybody from anything for life. People sometimes change. But if that is the case they have to be willing to show they have changed. Some wanted to ban Carlos for mistakes he made. Carlos has shown not only by his speech, but his actions that banning him would have been a big mistake. He is a leader and an asset to our industry.

Mistakes are one thing. Outright deception is another. One former board member accepted a position on the board while secretly setting up another org. Then used his insider knowledge of the UAMCC to build his own private org. All while using his bod position to suggest disbanding the UAMCC altogether.

It would take a lot more than just words for a person like that to ever be accepted as a member. At least that's my opinion.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I have a responsibility to all members to Keep order. Anyone is welcome as long as they are professional and Behave. Behave doesn't mean they can't disagree, just we all can get along.

People who are saying things about the org , hateful things should never be in the org. Its just not the way you change things.

i know Guy has a Big heart and whats to be Fair to all. The problem trying to please everyone often will make more miserable.

The org has a path and those willing to jump on to support this path are welcome. Those who do not think we are on track should look for alternatives.

Why do people think everyone is going to fit this org?

i'm proud of all the members who have stepped up to show support.

Guy Blackmon

And this is just another example. I love Guy Blackmon like a brother. He is one of the finest men I have ever met. But we disagree on this. We disagree while still holding true to the goals and mission of the UAMCC and we still remain friends. There is a big difference between disagreeing on details and having opposite goals

Thanks ya Big Goober, Love Ya Back!

Your last 2 sentences are absolutely spot on!!!

I am all for people who want to join that have the same ideals and position as the UAMCC, I just can't wrap my head around why anyone would join that doesn't have the same thought process as the Org. Surely they would have done their due diligence and researched the direction of the Org. Would I want someone to join that would damage the Org.??? Of course not, but I'm not going to be paranoid as to who's trying to "Infiltrate" the Membership. So what are we going to do, profile potential Members? Is there going to be a questionnaire to fill out before a Member is allowed to join? Swear allegiance to the UAMCC forsaking all others?

The whole vibe of this sounds all to familiar, and makes me uncomfortable.

Tony Shelton

I am all for people who want to join that have the same ideals and position as the UAMCC, I just can't wrap my head around why anyone would join that doesn't have the same thought process as the Org. Surely they would have done their due diligence and researched the direction of the Org. Would I want someone to join that would damage the Org.??? Of course not, but I'm not going to be paranoid as to who's trying to "Infiltrate" the Membership. So what are we going to do, profile potential Members? Is there going to be a questionnaire to fill out before a Member is allowed to join? Swear allegiance to the UAMCC forsaking all others?

We have a responsibility to our members to do our due diligence in keeping the org on track. There is no need to profile. We have taken on many new members recently who didn't care much for Ron or me till they met us and realized they had been fed a bunch of false propaganda. Those guys will probably end up being very effective members because we need members who can evaluate situations on their own and make their own judgements.

On the other hand there is a small group that perpetuates the lies and would love to destroy what is being built. It's not rocket science. If these guys try to join they should be evaluated. Don't think it can't happen. It has already happened once. It will happen again.

Tony Evans

Board of Director
It's pretty simple really. Watch what they say on other groups or boards. If they are party to the negative talk about the org and then want to join it should send up a red flag.

Tony Shelton

That's how Jim G. picks out who's invited to a garage cleaning event....Great Idea Tony!

Touché. (That's too-shay for anybody who thinks I misspelled a different word. Lol)

That would be a good one Guy if it were accurate. But Jim works on a personal level and makes his choices based on which move will hurt people on a personal basis, thus the garage cleaning event in Phoenix of all places and the direct contact with my regulators in Las Vegas.

I'm not talking about vetting people we don't like, I am talking about recognizing people who have consistently shown that they are against everything the UAMCC stands for.

In many cases that might be someone we like a lot on a personal basis, but they have been very clear that they will do almost anything to make the org fail.

I guess we will just have to cross that bridge when we come to it. We may disagree at that point, but there is nothing wrong with disagreement. We all disagree on lots of things.

Tony Evans

Board of Director
Guy we aren't going to see eye to eye at all and that's OK. The current BOD has stated how they will deal with these issues and I'm very comfortable with them at the helm keeping those out that want to harm the org and keeping a watchful eye on those who may have already snuck in.

Guy Blackmon

Touché. (That's too-shay for anybody who thinks I misspelled a different word. Lol)

I am talking about recognizing people who have consistently shown that they are against everything the UAMCC stands for.

In many cases that might be someone we like a lot on a personal basis, but they have been very clear that they will do almost anything to make the org fail.

I guess we will just have to cross that bridge when we come to it. We may disagree at that point, but there is nothing wrong with disagreement. We all disagree on lots of things.

I don't disagree with any of that Tony S. I'm concerned as to where the line will be blurred.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

No Guy like anything I careless what other orgs you have affiliation with. Just be a Good UAMCC member is all I want.

Guy Blackmon

No Guy like anything I careless what other orgs you have affiliation with. Just be a Good UAMCC member is all I want.

I should hope so Ron, because I don't belong to any other Industry Orgs. I have always prided myself on being better than "Good" at anything I set my mind to, that includes my Membership in the UAMCC. That's kinda like me saying "Being A Good UAMCC President Is All I Want". I don't think either statement is questionable.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I should hope so Ron, because I don't belong to any other Industry Orgs. I have always prided myself on being better than "Good" at anything I set my mind to, that includes my Membership in the UAMCC. That's kinda like me saying "Being A Good UAMCC President Is All I Want". I don't think either statement is questionable.

I try, some days harder than others

Oct event San Diego free free text me for more details !!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Thats and Oldie, it how it all started

I'm going to Run for president of this Organization.

#1 thing I will need is a Good Vice president.

#2 I need 7 others people to assist in taking this industry to a new modern day level of thinking.

I have all of these as we speak......

If there anyone out there that would like to help?

I'm all ears!!! well if you know me I will talk a bunch.

Ask me what I'll do, ask any question that you want.

I'll answer positive ones and negative ones.

I will be controversial but mostly fair.

Time, who has time? no one really has time to handle day to day operations properly so the NEW current BOD if I win task will to find a temporary person to handle the business. ( temporary ED) Clerical duties mostly, the org doesn't have much to do at this time but I estimate it will increase as 2012 rolls in. This is why I would propose a 6 month commitment before a longer term hiring of anyone.

Once a BOD has been in place for more than two weeks and no one quits we will open a bottle of champaign and celebrate a mile stone.

Here lies the next problem that will upset many. Some here think of this org as a joke, often people took BOD spots because they thought it was a fun or might be a nice logo on my site to say I was a BOD member.

Ladies and Gents if you coming on this BOD and I'm in charge we will not be a Joke. This org will start getting recondition and respect the day I'm on the job. It may not be a Bylaw or rules but I will ask each member of the BOD to tough the stay out. Nothing good is easy and this won't be easy at times and often might be a burden of sorts. If we loose someone for reason do to health or death I will replace them in days. I will have alternates waiting that will be up to speed working on Joint committees. This org will not miss a beat on my presidency.

I can assure the stay will be worth it, in the end we will achieve our goals if we stick to a plan and keep our heads up high no matter what happens.

Mistakes will be made and not hidden, we will change what's needed and make them better.

If you think I'm not the guy to do the job join and vote me out, if you think I can do the job Join and vote me in. Do something just don't stand there and do nothing because you believe that the industry you make a living with isn't worth it!!!

Future Candidates

Doug Rucker TX communication residential
Jame Vanhandel NJ Experience for the small contractor residential & commercial
Bill Booz MD Youth & Energy
Carlos Gonzales CA Experience for start up
Rob Carey IW Heartland 40 YEARS
Chris Apple AK Strongest new guy I have seen in years.
Guy Blackmon NC South A bit of southern hospitality.
Miguel Vaquez CA Experience & Youth strongest salesmen ship I have seen in years.
Mike O'Connell KY Commercial Wood restoration.
Brett Blacklidge AZ commercial Sidewalk Cleaner Big Personality
Blaine Krugerud MN Fleetwash Guy has washed over a Million Truck. ( Its real)
Randy BorioIL Current BOD member

Alternates
Charlie Soden NC Wood restoration
Kemp Normand FL very versatile ( does arrange of cleaning methods)

Wish list

Tim Cross WI wood Expert

Committees Helpers

?????

Environmental Chair person

Scott Stone - Scott Has worked for resonable regulations

Kitchen Exhaust Chairman

Window Cleaner Chairman

Exterior restoration & Extraction Chairman

Carpet Cleaner Chairman

Roof Cleaning Chairman

William Booz

Residential Exterior Cleaning Chairman

Membership Chairman

Educational Chairman (Certifications)

Communications Chairman

Associate membership Chairmen

Outside Consultants

Matthew Norman SEO consultant

Allison Hester PRESS

Ron Musgraves Bio - Candidate for President of UAMCC

When someone hears the name Ron Musgraves, reactions are widely different - some cheer, some groan but at the end of the day, what everyone sees is the same thing:

I am who I am - a dynamic, goal-oriented, take no prisoners while the job gets done, larger than life type of personality.

With over 20 years in the pressure washing industry, I bring both the experience of the contractor and business owner to the table and further, a successful track record of providing tangible benefits for the pressure washing industry through my efforts with National Cleaning Expo and the Pressure Washing Institute. I believe I have made it possible for contractors to effectively network and learn in environments that are well suited for this industry. My visions of helping the mobile contract cleaner are accomplished in short time periods.

The forefront of my plan is creating a strong organization through education - a component that has been lacking for years. The educated contractor is the successful contractor in both good and bad conditions. This will be achieved by an open door policy in the organization, where all members can interject, ask and be heard....where concerns are addressed rather than dismissed.

The UAMCC is currently at a crossroads and I can be the catalyst to take it to the top of the charts. Through my commitment to my fellow contractors, my relationships in other organizations and my passion for this industry - I will bring a strong, positive new birth to the UAMCC.

Lucas Glanc

Ron you should just go ahead and run again.......it would really just put a stop to all this BS that you're running stuff from the shadows........Get out front and own this situation.....Just My Thoughts.

I personally don't care who is, or who will be the president. All I care is how the org is run, no BS, no hiding stuff, things done quickly, good communication and so on. I never saw that many issues as I see lately, and its tiring to all of us, even to troublemaker/troublemakers I bet.