Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: I'm going to Run For President Of the UAMCC- Show Support here

Default Re: I'm going to Run For President Of the UAMCC- Show Support here

Quote Originally Posted by John Orr View Post
    I've said this to many of you personally, but I thought it important to say it publicly, Ron has my support for President. I have spoken with Ron many times lately, and if he is able to implement even half of what he envisions for the UAMCC, we are in for a great ride!. As a volunteer org, we depend on people actually volunteering - imagine that! - and I believe that Ron can and will make that happen. Please make sure that your vote will count by making sure that your membership is up-to-date.

This is very cool John, imagine your the reason I'm running. You said 9 months ago run.

John I look forward to helping if I'm elected.

I also want to let everyone know that I too support Ron 100%. Ron you have my vote.

Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Check out our ONLINE PRESSURE WASHING SCHOOL with over 160 videos https://www.pressurecleaningschool.c...ashing-school/
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Go Ron! Make us proud

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    This is very cool John, imagine your the reason I'm running. You said 9 months ago run.

John I look forward to helping if I'm elected.

Oh sure, blame it on me! :-)
    John Orr
    Former UAMCC Board Member/Treasurer
    Low-Pressure Exterior Cleaning
    757/718-5442
    http://www.exteriorcleaning.com

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Quote Originally Posted by JL Pressure View Post
    Go Ron! Make us proud
    Make us a royal flush

Ron Musgraves text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute

I was just looking around the threads and saw where several Nominees including Ron were giving me they're support. I feel it only right that I speak my mind in support of Ron.

I personally don't see any other person with the Leadership & Vision Ron has to lead this Organization to places never seen before. I support him running 110%

Ronny nuts(friendly nicknames used in my circles like Johnny nuts) you look like your going to give it one heck of a try. You really have nothing to lose so there should be nothing to hold you back. The org. Was floundering so the only way it can go is up. I support ya and I know I can benefit as many people can if you and the Board are successful. So thanks for finally giving it the Ronnie shot that many of us new you could if you really wanted to... You have my support which is why I renewed my membership last week.

Have some fun.. and if all goes well a convention down the road would be good for many.
    I won't step in your way.. No matter what happens here.. I may come to your board down the road with some positive things but besides that.. The sky like you said is the limit.. So reach for it.
    Good luck...Ronny

Quote Originally Posted by John-Clean County PW View Post
    Ronny nuts(friendly nicknames used in my circles like Johnny nuts) you look like your going to give it one heck of a try. You really have nothing to lose so there should be nothing to hold you back. The org. Was floundering so the only way it can go is up. I support ya and I know I can benefit as many people can if you and the Board are successful. So thanks for finally giving it the Ronnie shot that many of us new you could if you really wanted to... You have my support which is why I renewed my membership last week.

Have some fun.. and if all goes well a convention down the road would be good for many.
    I won't step in your way.. No matter what happens here.. I may come to your board down the road with some positive things but besides that.. The sky like you said is the limit.. So reach for it.
    Good luck...Ronny
    Thanks Johnny

I just wanted to step in here and say that Ron has my vote as well.

He has the vision and the fire to make things happen.

Good Luck Ron!!!!!!!

Jay R.
    FullBlast Pressure Washing
    Central, PA
    House Apartment Condo Parking Garage Power Pressure washing Harrisburg Camp Hill Middletown Hershey Palmyra PA 17111 17110 17109
    No-pressure shingle roof cleaning washing Dillsburg Mount Holly Springs Mechanicsburg Daulphin PA Pennsylvania 17050 17055
    Concrete hot water washing commercial power washer cleaners Newville Carlisle 17013 Shippensburg Chambersburg Greencastle Waynesboro PA 17065 17011

Quote Originally Posted by FullBlast View Post
    I just wanted to step in here and say that Ron has my vote as well.

He has the vision and the fire to make things happen.

Good Luck Ron!!!!!!!
    Thanks Jay for your support !

• Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread Information