Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
I'm going to Run For President Of the UAMCC- Show Support here - Page 9
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: I'm going to Run For President Of the UAMCC- Show Support here

Default Re: I'm going to Run For President Of the UAMCC- Show Support here

The first time I met Ron, we were in a disagreement. We met fighting and over the last three years through all the questions, Ron comes out honest and respectable. I have worked with lot's of people looking for strength in this industry and Ron has turned out to be the best leader I have met for a national movement. He has the experience time and an attitude that commands respect and responsibility.
    Ron, you have my vote.
    Bill Booz
    240-425-2845 call or text

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Kassander View Post
    I think the choices are good. It will be nice to see the org with a true direction and goal, not just the fluff around the edges. It was headed in that direction at one time and I am sure it can go that way again. The time for all the PC stuff has passed we need a leader that will bust heads to elevate the industry to that next level and you are that guy for sure. The potential BOD you listed really offer a nice counter balance as well and are people with a wealth of experience from all over the country I like that regional perspective it helps to add some national balance. You have my support as both a contractor and vendor.
    Paul thanks for your support and friendship. I hope the Uamcc can embrace all vendors to move into the next two years prosperous.

Your a leader Paul of innovation. Your talents should not be overlooked by anyone. We need a good associate member leader. I know when the time is right and I get the job you will step up to help us.

Thanks Paul for your support

Ron Musgraves text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute

Quote Originally Posted by John Orr View Post
    I've said this to many of you personally, but I thought it important to say it publicly, Ron has my support for President. I have spoken with Ron many times lately, and if he is able to implement even half of what he envisions for the UAMCC, we are in for a great ride!. As a volunteer org, we depend on people actually volunteering - imagine that! - and I believe that Ron can and will make that happen. Please make sure that your vote will count by making sure that your membership is up-to-date.
    Thanks John for your support, I appreciate what you have done in the past. I'm happy your staying with us to better the process of fine tuning the org. The org has a couple bucks that you have saved over the last six months now will see if we can't utilize it for positive projects.

Glad to have you staying John and thanks for your support.

Quote Originally Posted by Beth n Rod View Post
    Yes they should. Already the protocol is not being followed? What does that say?

Guy, I will be eager to see the list you and your committee come up with for the ballot. And I would also like to see those top officer seats run with opposition so they are not automatically elected. I have served on nominating committees before. Suggestion: fill you officer slots first if possible, then your BOD at Large.

Beth
    Always good to see Beth eager to help, I hope if elected you might be willing to be on advisory team. Veterans with a lot of experience to prevent mistakes that history keeps repeating. It would be great to get your help with something like this.

Thanks Beth for all the great work you and the web folks do here on the Uamcc getting this bbs up and running right.

Hey Beth maybe sometime later next year if the UAMCC is working out good we can do some committee work with them if they of course wanted it. I can think of a few Committee's that are pretty easy and not overly time consuming.

Hey Ron when you guys are ready I would love to see a post about where some places the UAMCC would like to do a Convention.. But no rush.. That's a later day project.

The Convention committee is a great committee to be on but it takes alot of work...as in time. I wouldn't mind jumping on that committee maybe in a couple of years from now.

Quote Originally Posted by John-Clean County PW View Post
    Hey Beth maybe sometime later next year if the UAMCC is working out good we can do some committee work with them if they of course wanted it. I can think of a few Committee's that are pretty easy and not overly time consuming.

Hey Ron when you guys are ready I would love to see a post about where some places the UAMCC would like to do a Convention.. But no rush.. That's a later day project.

The Convention committee is a great committee to be on but it takes alot of work...as in time. I wouldn't mind jumping on that committee maybe in a couple of years from now.
    Convention is a must John

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Rucker View Post
    I also want to let everyone know that I too support Ron 100%. Ron you have my vote.
    Yes, same here.
    Arkansas Pro Wash is an awesome Pressure Washing Company that specializes in Sidewalk Cleaning and Gum Removal. Check us out on Facebook. Call or Text 501-580-0223.<marquee> Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com </marquee>

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Apple View Post
    Yes, same here.
    Thanks Chris , I support you in getting elected to the bod.

I must say this time flew by ,i think it will all be worth the hard work

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    I must say this time flew by ,i think it will all be worth the hard work
    I agree, and will also say that, (and I know you didnt post this for this reason) you are doing a great job leading us. I am proud and honored to serve with you and the rest of this FANTASTIC BOD. I have never worked with a more unselfish group of people.

Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Check out our ONLINE PRESSURE WASHING SCHOOL with over 160 videos https://www.pressurecleaningschool.c...ashing-school/
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

• Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread Information