• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

I'm going to Run For President Of the UAMCC- Show Support here

Guy Blackmon

Doug Rucker TX communication residential
Jame Vanhandel NJ Experience for the small contractor residential & commercial
Bill Booz MD Youth & Energy

Rob Carey IW Heartland 40 YEARS
Chris Apple AK Strongest new guy I have seen in years.
Guy Blackmon NC South A bit of southern hospitality.

Mike O'Connell KY Commercial Wood restoration.

Blaine Krugerud MN Fleetwash Guy has washed over a Million Truck. ( Its real)
Randy BorioIL Current BOD member

Charlie Soden NC Wood restoration
Kemp Normand FL very versatile ( does arrange of cleaning methods)

For the Official record I just Nominated everyone on this List. It was sent to Nomination Chair 5:00 pm AZ time Dec 7th 2011

I also nominated Doug Rucker to Run in the Vice Spot. If Doug & myself gets elected I will be happy to serve with him and anyone else to move this industry forward.

Check your email Ron

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Sorry Ron, I just saw this. I have thoughts on this - but none I am willing to commit to at this time. We (PWNC) need to have our own goal setting meeting for 2012 before I even think further about sharing any resources with another organization that at present has no clear-cut plans.

i agree, will change that willing good people like yourself help.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Man you two are getting along soooooo nice....maybe you two should get a hotel room. You both can split the cost. Ha Ha Ha Ha, I'm killing myself here

Jeff I'll pay for the room, gentlemen always do. 😜

Ron Musgraves text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
I've said this to many of you personally, but I thought it important to say it publicly, Ron has my support for President. I have spoken with Ron many times lately, and if he is able to implement even half of what he envisions for the UAMCC, we are in for a great ride!. As a volunteer org, we depend on people actually volunteering - imagine that! - and I believe that Ron can and will make that happen. Please make sure that your vote will count by making sure that your membership is up-to-date.

Guy Blackmon

I would like to say that the current list of Nominees are as strong as I have ever seen. It seems that there is almost a Phoenix like rebirth of interest in the UAMCC. What is even more amazing is that almost everyone of the Nominees said that even if they don't win a seat on the BOD, they would like to contribute to the advancement of the UAMCC in some form or fashion.

Now That Right There Speaks Volumes!

Last edited:

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I've said this to many of you personally, but I thought it important to say it publicly, Ron has my support for President. I have spoken with Ron many times lately, and if he is able to implement even half of what he envisions for the UAMCC, we are in for a great ride!. As a volunteer org, we depend on people actually volunteering - imagine that! - and I believe that Ron can and will make that happen. Please make sure that your vote will count by making sure that your membership is up-to-date.

This is very cool John, imagine your the reason I'm running. You said 9 months ago run.

John I look forward to helping if I'm elected.

Guy Blackmon

I was just looking around the threads and saw where several Nominees including Ron were giving me they're support. I feel it only right that I speak my mind in support of Ron.

I personally don't see any other person with the Leadership & Vision Ron has to lead this Organization to places never seen before. I support him running 110%

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Ronny nuts(friendly nicknames used in my circles like Johnny nuts) you look like your going to give it one heck of a try. You really have nothing to lose so there should be nothing to hold you back. The org. Was floundering so the only way it can go is up. I support ya and I know I can benefit as many people can if you and the Board are successful. So thanks for finally giving it the Ronnie shot that many of us new you could if you really wanted to... You have my support which is why I renewed my membership last week.

Have some fun.. and if all goes well a convention down the road would be good for many.
I won't step in your way.. No matter what happens here.. I may come to your board down the road with some positive things but besides that.. The sky like you said is the limit.. So reach for it.
Good luck...Ronny

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Ronny nuts(friendly nicknames used in my circles like Johnny nuts) you look like your going to give it one heck of a try. You really have nothing to lose so there should be nothing to hold you back. The org. Was floundering so the only way it can go is up. I support ya and I know I can benefit as many people can if you and the Board are successful. So thanks for finally giving it the Ronnie shot that many of us new you could if you really wanted to... You have my support which is why I renewed my membership last week.

Have some fun.. and if all goes well a convention down the road would be good for many.
I won't step in your way.. No matter what happens here.. I may come to your board down the road with some positive things but besides that.. The sky like you said is the limit.. So reach for it.
Good luck...Ronny

Thanks Johnny

Ron Musgraves text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute

Jay Rissler

I just wanted to step in here and say that Ron has my vote as well.

He has the vision and the fire to make things happen.

Good Luck Ron!!!!!!!