• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

I'm going to Run For President Of the UAMCC- Show Support here

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I'm going to Run for president of this Organization.

#1 thing I will need is a Good Vice president.

#2 I need 7 others people to assist in taking this industry to a new modern day level of thinking.

I have all of these as we speak......

If there anyone out there that would like to help?

I'm all ears!!! well if you know me I will talk a bunch.

Ask me what I'll do, ask any question that you want.

I'll answer positive ones and negative ones.

I will be controversial but mostly fair.

Time, who has time? no one really has time to handle day to day operations properly so the NEW current BOD if I win task will to find a temporary person to handle the business. ( temporary ED) Clerical duties mostly, the org doesn't have much to do at this time but I estimate it will increase as 2012 rolls in. This is why I would propose a 6 month commitment before a longer term hiring of anyone.

Once a BOD has been in place for more than two weeks and no one quits we will open a bottle of champaign and celebrate a mile stone.

Here lies the next problem that will upset many. Some here think of this org as a joke, often people took BOD spots because they thought it was a fun or might be a nice logo on my site to say I was a BOD member.

Ladies and Gents if you coming on this BOD and I'm in charge we will not be a Joke. This org will start getting recondition and respect the day I'm on the job. It may not be a Bylaw or rules but I will ask each member of the BOD to tough the stay out. Nothing good is easy and this won't be easy at times and often might be a burden of sorts. If we loose someone for reason do to health or death I will replace them in days. I will have alternates waiting that will be up to speed working on Joint committees. This org will not miss a beat on my presidency.

I can assure the stay will be worth it, in the end we will achieve our goals if we stick to a plan and keep our heads up high no matter what happens.

Mistakes will be made and not hidden, we will change what's needed and make them better.

If you think I'm not the guy to do the job join and vote me out, if you think I can do the job Join and vote me in. Do something just don't stand there and do nothing because you believe that the industry you make a living with isn't worth it!!!

Future Candidates

Doug Rucker TX communication residential
Jame Vanhandel NJ Experience for the small contractor residential & commercial
Bill Booz MD Youth & Energy
Carlos Gonzales CA Experience for start up
Rob Carey IW Heartland 40 YEARS
Chris Apple AK Strongest new guy I have seen in years.
Guy Blackmon NC South A bit of southern hospitality.
Miguel Vaquez CA Experience & Youth strongest salesmen ship I have seen in years.
Mike O'Connell KY Commercial Wood restoration.
Brett Blacklidge AZ commercial Sidewalk Cleaner Big Personality
Blaine Krugerud MN Fleetwash Guy has washed over a Million Truck. ( Its real)
Randy BorioIL Current BOD member

Alternates
Charlie Soden NC Wood restoration
Kemp Normand FL very versatile ( does arrange of cleaning methods)

Wish list

Tim Cross WI wood Expert

Committees Helpers

?????

Environmental Chair person

Scott Stone - Scott Has worked for resonable regulations

Kitchen Exhaust Chairman

Window Cleaner Chairman

Exterior restoration & Extraction Chairman

Carpet Cleaner Chairman

Roof Cleaning Chairman

William Booz

Residential Exterior Cleaning Chairman

Membership Chairman

Educational Chairman (Certifications)

Communications Chairman

Associate membership Chairmen

Outside Consultants

Matthew Norman SEO consultant

Allison Hester PRESS

Ron Musgraves Bio - Candidate for President of UAMCC

When someone hears the name Ron Musgraves, reactions are widely different - some cheer, some groan but at the end of the day, what everyone sees is the same thing:

I am who I am - a dynamic, goal-oriented, take no prisoners while the job gets done, larger than life type of personality.

With over 20 years in the pressure washing industry, I bring both the experience of the contractor and business owner to the table and further, a successful track record of providing tangible benefits for the pressure washing industry through my efforts with National Cleaning Expo and the Pressure Washing Institute. I believe I have made it possible for contractors to effectively network and learn in environments that are well suited for this industry. My visions of helping the mobile contract cleaner are accomplished in short time periods.

The forefront of my plan is creating a strong organization through education - a component that has been lacking for years. The educated contractor is the successful contractor in both good and bad conditions. This will be achieved by an open door policy in the organization, where all members can interject, ask and be heard....where concerns are addressed rather than dismissed.

The UAMCC is currently at a crossroads and I can be the catalyst to take it to the top of the charts. Through my commitment to my fellow contractors, my relationships in other organizations and my passion for this industry - I will bring a strong, positive new birth to the UAMCC.

Last edited:

Ken Fenner

Ron, you're elected president and you have 8 BOD's and all your officers. Give us an idea of your first 60 days. What are the things that stand out most that need immediate attention?

Mathew Johnson

Ron... I think you would do a good job in that position. My wife and I may join with our contract cleaning corporation when you get in.

I am interested in seeing if these elections are transparent or not. Who is the independent auditor tallying the results. It needs to be someone or some business that has no relations with the UAMCC either through family members or business associates. It would be in the best interest and fair for the UAMCC to contact a law office and pay an attorney 1 or 2 hundred dollars to tally the results. The ballots should be returned directly to the law office and they easily through them in a file. Results received after the deadline postmark date would not be counted, This backdoor, non communicative style will not fly with the elections. This is a legal process with a legal entity. So my question would be for you ron,,,, How would you run the annual BOD elections?

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Ron, you're elected president and you have 8 BOD's and all your officers. Give us an idea of your first 60 days. What are the things that stand out most that need immediate attention?

Ken I think I solved the immediate issue, we need a leader. I filled the seats on the Bod and Found a Strong vice president and a second vice both with experience and knowledge. I will allow them to announce and intro themselves as time permits.

Unicorns and rainbows are gone.

We will build a strong awareness and education program like no other.

How or when will accomplish this are up the BOD and membership Ken. Resources outside the industry and in will be used, this org has not reached out to those who can help further progress. End user org need contacted to make relations to further relations so that UAMCC contractors are utilized as standard choices.

Ken we can't get ahead of ourselves with pipe dreams. Baby steps with realistic goals and tangible benefits need to be in place ASAP.

People talk about membership drives, not me...I want to build and org that doesn't require begging people to join. I want this org to be a must if your in the mobile cleaning industry. If you Don't join you will be left behind.

So do you support me or not Ken? ( My reply Reality)

(Press secretary Politically correct response) I would Love to have your support Mr. Fenner

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Ron... I think you would do a good job in that position. My wife and I may join with our contract cleaning corporation when you get in.

I am interested in seeing if these elections are transparent or not. Who is the independent auditor tallying the results. It needs to be someone or some business that has no relations with the UAMCC either through family members or business associates. It would be in the best interest and fair for the UAMCC to contact a law office and pay an attorney 1 or 2 hundred dollars to tally the results. The ballots should be returned directly to the law office and they easily through them in a file. Results received after the deadline postmark date would not be counted, This backdoor, non communicative style will not fly with the elections. This is a legal process with a legal entity. So my question would be for you ron,,,, How would you run the annual BOD elections?

Its easy, so there's no doubt the thing was not a fix I demand as a member they hire someone independent to tally the ballots.

Kemp Normand

Ron, I believe you would be the right choice to head the UAMCC. I will be ready whenever you need an extra hand. No, I am not a member. I held back because I was not confident due to the past internal issues. Nothing against the past BOD. I know some of the past BOD members and they are great guys. If you are director I would join in a minute and help out in any way I can. I do not take this lightly because I consider you a friend and I know how you can be. We do not always see things the same but you are usually right.
Kemp

Roger Gothorp

When I find a spare hour to properly compose my thoughts, I will weigh in here - in the event that anyone is curious of my opinion. Then again, we are also expired members....

Celeste

Josh Dodson

GreasePro was a member for a year, won the membership at raffle in Charleston. I think it has expired, but not sure. Never did anything with the membership, the org never really appealed to me as KEC, and my time in the org I didn't see or hear much of anything from it. BidSlot was a vendor member, won the same raffle. I think we had a banner on the site or forum, but again never had anything really come from the org about being a vendor member. I bought the raffle tickets to support our buddy David Vicars during his injury, so it was worth it to help a brotha out. I would be interested in seeing what can be done with it from a vendor perspective, but unless there is a focus directly for KEC I don't see much value for my hood cleaning business to be a member. Ron has my vote....if I get one. :)

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Thanks Josh, I hope that Bidslot has a home here if I get elected. I want to start a committee for distributor members so communications to what they want can be heard. Vendors support the org with Dollars and contribute, there's no reasons we can't promote each other.

I think vendors should have a voice with support to contractors, its what we need vendors for and this is why you are here. UAMCC contractors should be supporting those who support them, as well as distributors should do the same.

How we can make this happen is open the channels of thoughts from both Sides.

GreasePro was a member for a year, won the membership at raffle in Charleston. I think it has expired, but not sure. Never did anything with the membership, the org never really appealed to me as KEC, and my time in the org I didn't see or hear much of anything from it. BidSlot was a vendor member, won the same raffle. I think we had a banner on the site or forum, but again never had anything really come from the org about being a vendor member. I bought the raffle tickets to support our buddy David Vicars during his injury, so it was worth it to help a brotha out. I would be interested in seeing what can be done with it from a vendor perspective, but unless there is a focus directly for KEC I don't see much value for my hood cleaning business to be a member. Ron has my vote....if I get one. :)

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Ron, I believe you would be the right choice to head the UAMCC. I will be ready whenever you need an extra hand. No, I am not a member. I held back because I was not confident due to the past internal issues. Nothing against the past BOD. I know some of the past BOD members and they are great guys. If you are director I would join in a minute and help out in any way I can. I do not take this lightly because I consider you a friend and I know how you can be. We do not always see things the same but you are usually right.
Kemp

THanks Kemp, I appreciate the support

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I went ahead and posted the people who are going to help me, only got turned down by one person I asked and another was not home.

If that person wants to assist the door will be open if I get elected to anyone willing to help.

#2 I need 7 others people to assist in taking this industry to a new modern day level of thinking.

Time, who has time? no one really has time to handle day to day operations properly so the NEW current BOD if I win task will to find a temporary person to handle the business. ( temporary ED) Clerical duties mostly, the org doesn't have much to do at this time but I estimate it will increase as 2012 rolls in. This is why I would propose a 6 month commitment before a longer term hiring of anyone.

Once a BOD has been in place for more than two weeks and no one quits we will open a bottle of champaign and celebrate a mile stone.

Here lies the next problem that will upset many. Some here think of this org as a joke, often people took BOD spots because they thought it was a fun or might be a nice logo on my site to say I was a BOD member.

Ladies and Gents if you coming on this BOD and I'm in charge we will not be a Joke. This org will start getting recondition and respect the day I'm on the job. It may not be a Bylaw or rules but I will ask each member of the BOD to tough the stay out. Nothing good is easy and this won't be easy at times and often might be a burden of sorts. If we loose someone for reason do to health or death I will replace them in days. I will have alternates waiting that will be up to speed working on Joint committees. This org will not miss a beat on my presidency.

I can assure the stay will be worth it, in the end we will achieve our goals if we stick to a plan and keep our heads up high no matter what happens.

Mistakes will be made and not hidden, we will change what's needed and make them better.

If you think I'm not the guy to do the job join and vote me out, if you think I can do the job Join and vote me in. Do something just don't stand there and do nothing because you believe that the industry you make a living with isn't worth it!!!

Future Candidates

Miguel Vaquez CA Experience & Youth strongest salesmen ship I have seen in years.
Randy Barios IL Current BOD member

Alternates

Wish list

Tim Cross WI wood Expert

Committees Helpers

?????

Kitchen Exhaust Chairman

Window Cleaner Chairman

Carpet Cleaner Chairman

Roof Cleaning Chairman

William Booz

Residential Exterior Cleaning Chairman

Membership Chairman

Educational Chairman (Certifications)

Communications Chairman

Last edited:

Paul Kassander

UAMCC Associate Member
I think the choices are good. It will be nice to see the org with a true direction and goal, not just the fluff around the edges. It was headed in that direction at one time and I am sure it can go that way again. The time for all the PC stuff has passed we need a leader that will bust heads to elevate the industry to that next level and you are that guy for sure. The potential BOD you listed really offer a nice counter balance as well and are people with a wealth of experience from all over the country I like that regional perspective it helps to add some national balance. You have my support as both a contractor and vendor.

Guy Blackmon

You know Matt I really didn't think about that, but I do believe you have a point here, especially if someone nominates me for a seat. There should be no hint of improprieties at all, none, nada....at all!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Good luck Ron. Glad to see you commit to this. You definitely have the energy to make things happen. I'm running for 3 different board slots does it matter if your a BOD for more then one org:) just kidding. Kick azz and don't let the little stuff turn big and drag you down. If you think about it and you know your doing the right thing... Nothing can stop ya unless you stop yourself...cya next year somewhere..

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Fast question for ya Ron or the current BOD'S... What's the Policy here if you have a position with another org within this Industry and does Parking and Window associations fall into this category also? My question is really geared towards individuals who do committee work for multiple orgs that there affiliated with.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I don't make rules yet, I do not personally have a problem with someone belonging to IWCA or IKECA if they want to also help here. I expect people to take ownership into the UAMCC but at the end of the day we are a Non profit Org representing the entire Mobile cleaners in this industry. Not just window guys or PW

This is how it will be if I have any influence.

Fast question for ya Ron or the current BOD'S... What's the Policy here if you have a position with another org within this Industry and does Parking and Window associations fall into this category also? My question is really geared towards individuals who do committee work for multiple orgs that there affiliated with.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
A couple more Volinteers

Future Candidates

Randy Barios IL Current BOD member

Alternates

Wish list

Tim Cross WI wood Expert

Committees Helpers

?????

Kitchen Exhaust Chairman

Window Cleaner Chairman

Carpet Cleaner Chairman

Roof Cleaning Chairman

William Booz