• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Nominee List....Stay Tuned, It's Growing

Guy Blackmon

Guy I'll be proud to serve with you as secretary.

Guy it's been a long haul of hopes dreams unicorns and rainbows.

I think this team will surprise everyone and no doubt will move and shake.

I support Guy in this executive spot 120%, look forward to the future of this org and prosperous years ahead.

Ron Musgraves text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute

Wow Thanks Ron!!! I have waited for this moment for 2 years now. To have Leaders such as yourself take the UAMCC to places never seen before for our Members and future Members.

I support you right back Ron, I personally don't see any one with Passion, Drive & Leadership that this Org. has lacked for the last 2 years, other than you. I'll raise you....121%

Guy Blackmon

I know I've aggravated you lately, but you got my vote Guy. I think EVERYONE should vote for Guy. He's the only one that has supported the org and saw a future in it from beginning to now and he's the only one that has always jumped in and helped

Hey Jeff, no worries Brother! I still remember lurking your posts 7 years ago and remember a post where you had gotten this really big job, and had to go rent equipment to do the job. I looked up to you then, and I look up to you now.

Thanks King!!

Guy Blackmon

Hey Jeff between you and me aggravating Guy..it's funny I feel the same way about him as you do yet we aggravate him..lol. Guy has always been there for this org when many of us got the heck out of Dodge.. Anybody who truly wants to see this org succeed the one person who will stand in there to give it it's all and whether it succeeds or not..He'll still be there supporting them... Is Guy.

John T, Buddy one thing I'll say is you are one of a kind, and I mean that in a good way! Thank You So Much For Your Support!!!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
John T, Buddy one thing I'll say is you are one of a kind, and I mean that in a good way! Thank You So Much For Your Support!!!
I get that all the time.. How many current Union Presidents did you ever see serve at the same time as an executive bod on a business organization? I am a walking Contradiction. Not many people you know who can walk in on a very important politician unannounced, do a press statement for a major supposed bad guy, Hang out with the independence Party Chairman and have some laughs calling him a frustrated Republican(can't blame the guy), working a private Fund Raiser in civilian clothes for a favor for a political figure because nobody else would do it and that fund raiser was for Hillary Clinton and in there since I was allowed to mix in I asked one of her secret service men with a shizz eating grin on my face if he would take a bullet for her.. And he says back... Would you?
I have stuff like that from the grave Jesus rose up from,when I was in Jerusalem all the way to now with Religious, magical,factual, historical, iconic, odd, you name it.. So I'm retiring..yet I'm getting busier.. But at least now I can enjoy all of it... Without dealing anymore with sudden calls of people trapped in overturned auto's, numerous auto fatalities,family suicides involving there children, never ending family disputes, and probably one of the strangest calls for a police officer that is floating on YouTube when you hear me in the background reporting what I found on the otherside of this hill I was on checking a vacant house alarm... A jet full of people broken in 3 sections crashed and I went in there to see the disaster before anyone was there. Can't make that stuff up.
What's coming next? That one I already have it because it fell right into my hands....
Now if you can help this org succeed... You just never know what's around the corner with me... But I can guarantee you this... You will hear of me saying things that you may not always like...and some stuff you may really dig, but I don't do it to just do it.. I do it to try and help out..... But you will never see me in any way shape or form take a sudden stand and bring out the negative and try to drag a group of people down like I did 2 yrs ago here.. By far the dumbest thing I ever did and it was a terrible mistake from me to get overly influenced by listening to what's wrong and running with that without trying to help out. Never again. Not what I do...
Good luck Guy.. It's fun watching.... But I rather be doing .. So I am.

Mathew Johnson

I'm very pleased to announce a few of the Nominees for Director seats here at the UAMCC. This list should grow as we continue through the week. Remember Nominations will close midnight December 16 2011.

If you are seeking Nomination or Nominating someone else (or have any questions) please contact me (guy@pressurekleen.net) so we can go over a few details. Thanks!

Remember, you must be a Member in good standing and Membership dues current to be a nominee or vote in the election.

Like I said, stay tuned, this list of candidates will be growing!

Ron Musgraves.....President

Doug Rucker…….. VP seat.

John Orr...............Treasurer

Guy Blackmon.......Secretary

Mike Tessaro...……At Large Seat

Bill Booze....………At Large Seat

Randy Borio..……..At Large Seat

Charlie Soden........At Large Seat

Chris Apple............At Large Seat

Mike O'Connell.......At Large Seat

Rob Carey..............At Large Seat

Kemp Normand......At Large Seat

Blaine Krugerud.....At Large Seat

Tony Shelton.........At Large Seat
Fellow contractors, this is one power packed lineup. I believe that If you even took the 4 strongest people out of the running, the 9 left will still shock and awe all of us as they work collectively to write and advance the UAMCC business plan.

It is to bad we couldn't leave all 14 on the BOD. I hope that the four that don't make the cut offer to chair a committee in the org. The UAMCC can still benefit from their expertise to advance the business plan. If they are strong enough to make the ballot, they can easily chair a committee.

Matt

Mathew Johnson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Fellow contractors, this is one power packed lineup. I believe that If you even took the 4 strongest people out of the running, the 9 left will still shock and awe all of us as they work collectively to write and advance the UAMCC business plan.

It is to bad we couldn't leave all 14 on the BOD. I hope that the four that don't make the cut offer to chair a committee in the org. The UAMCC can still benefit from their expertise to advance the business plan. If they are strong enough to make the ballot, they can easily chair a committee.

Matt

Mathew Johnson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt all are willing to sit on committees. So how are you going to assist Matt. Maybe a free spot at your meeting in ny?

Well Matt I put you on the spot. We would love to attend your educational meeting Matt. Of course only with your permission and full support

Mathew Johnson

Matt all are willing to sit on committees. NO So how are you going to assist Matt. Maybe a free spot at your meeting in ny? NO

Well Matt I put you on the spot. We would love to attend your educational meeting Matt. NO Of course only with your permission and full support NO

I was put on the spot, so I gave you on the spot answers. When the org earns a proven track record in the industry in a year, ask again.
Thanks for asking though.

Matt

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I was put on the spot, so I gave you on the spot answers. When the org earns a proven track record in the industry in a year, ask again.
Thanks for asking though.

Matt

Well Matt in my eyes these folks who have stepped up already have.

We should all do our part if we really believe it can work by taking action.

We'll get back to you on the track record, that won't be difficult. I hope we can hold you to that.

It would be great for the org to continue certs at ny. Occupational safety is important to larger growing business. Keeping guys from being in trouble with laws and labor.