• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Nominee List....Stay Tuned, It's Growing

Guy Blackmon

I'm very pleased to announce a few of the Nominees for Director seats here at the UAMCC. This list should grow as we continue through the week. Remember Nominations will close midnight December 16 2011.

If you are seeking Nomination or Nominating someone else (or have any questions) please contact me (guy@pressurekleen.net) so we can go over a few details. Thanks!

Remember, you must be a Member in good standing and Membership dues current to be a nominee or vote in the election.

Like I said, stay tuned, this list of candidates will be growing!

Ron Musgraves.....President

Doug Rucker…….. VP seat.

John Orr...............Treasurer

Guy Blackmon.......Secretary

Mike Tessaro...……At Large Seat

Bill Booze....………At Large Seat

Randy Borio..……..At Large Seat

Charlie Soden........At Large Seat

Chris Apple............At Large Seat

Mike O'Connell.......At Large Seat

Rob Carey..............At Large Seat

Kemp Normand......At Large Seat

Blaine Krugerud.....At Large Seat

Tony Shelton.........At Large Seat

Last edited:

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
That's great stuff people that will be helping out.

Ron Musgraves text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I'm very pleased to announce a few of the Nominees for Director seats here at the UAMCC. This list should grow as we continue through the week. Remember Nominations will close midnight December 16 2011.

If you are seeking Nomination or Nominating someone else (or have any questions) please contact me (guy@pressurekleen.net) so we can go over a few details. Thanks!

Remember, you must be a Member in good standing and Membership dues current to be a nominee or vote in the election.

Like I said, stay tuned, this list of candidates will be growing!

Ron Musgraves.....President

Doug Rucker…….. VP seat.

John Orr...............Treasurer

Mike Tessaro...……At Large Seat

Bill Booze....………At Large Seat

Randy Borio..……..At Large Seat

Charlie Soden........At Large Seat

Chris Apple............At Large Seat

I think the spots are looking good.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Hey Guy I did initially turned my nomination but when does it become official where all answers are final for the candidates to be announced?

John Tornabene

Member Guest
John you should run for VP like you were thinking about.
With your time on the PWNA BOD you would be wonderful. I saw you work firsthand. You were an asset.

Beth
Beth I got alot of support to do that on the side because me and Ron can go forever and I know I can keep Rons vision on the straight and narrow and what these guys on the bb missed is I'm retiring(pretty much retired already since I got excused permanently out of work because of what I have) and I can put in those 15 hour days on top of running my business where besides Ron probably everyone on that list has got to go out and Powerwash also.. I haven't held the wand in years now.....
But these people are smart who called and emailed me.. And there advise was they would vote for me because I always can handle the Job at hand...have a proven track record on the outside for years.. But even though they would vote for me in whatever position I run for.. They say for me it's not worth it... So there smarter then I am and so far I'm following there advise even though I know I could easily do the job now at hand in these orgs because I have nothing but time...
So far I am following the advise of my peers.. To sit back and watch.. And hope for the best

Guy Blackmon

Mike O'Connell Owner of Veteran Power Wash Louisville Ky, has accepted the Nomination for an At Large seat on the ballot of the upcoming elections.

Good Luck Mike!!!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Guy Blackmon, has accepted the Nomination for the Secretary seat on the ballot of the upcoming elections.

Good Luck Me!

Guy I'll be proud to serve with you as secretary.

Guy it's been a long haul of hopes dreams unicorns and rainbows.

I think this team will surprise everyone and no doubt will move and shake.

I support Guy in this executive spot 120%, look forward to the future of this org and prosperous years ahead.

Jeff LeCours

Guy Blackmon, has accepted the Nomination for the Secretary seat on the ballot of the upcoming elections.

Good Luck Me!

I know I've aggravated you lately, but you got my vote Guy. I think EVERYONE should vote for Guy. He's the only one that has supported the org and saw a future in it from beginning to now and he's the only one that has always jumped in and helped

John Tornabene

Member Guest
I know I've aggravated you lately, but you got my vote Guy. I think EVERYONE should vote for Guy. He's the only one that has supported the org and saw a future in it from beginning to now and he's the only one that has always jumped in and helped

Hey Jeff between you and me aggravating Guy..it's funny I feel the same way about him as you do yet we aggravate him..lol. Guy has always been there for this org when many of us got the heck out of Dodge.. Anybody who truly wants to see this org succeed the one person who will stand in there to give it it's all and whether it succeeds or not..He'll still be there supporting them... Is Guy.