• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Should I run for the UAMCC VP slot??

Mathew Johnson

Guess I don't understand Northern slang John. If by saying "That's a ground ball" you mean what I said was the truth, then Thank You!

So what if I "Spearhead" a change I believe in? Doesn't mean it will pass the Membership's vote. See that's the difference with the UAMCC John.......... Majority Rules....Not The Minority.

And I will accept that every time.

That is the beauty of the org Guy.

Has the list been populated of what members are getting ballots from the org. In the interest of fairness and transparancy, this should be be published to the BBS as sitting BOD members have access to the list and can contact each voting member for thier support in the elections. All candidates should have the same EQUAL access to the voting members so they can also call them with their sales pitch and seek their vote.

Roger Gothorp

You want candidates calling you or emailing you? I'm going to be ridiculously annoyed if my phone starts being interrupted by campaign calls. That is NOT what the membership list is for IMPO.

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
That is the beauty of the org Guy.

Has the list been populated of what members are getting ballots from the org. In the interest of fairness and transparancy, this should be be published to the BBS as sitting BOD members have access to the list and can contact each voting member for thier support in the elections. All candidates should have the same EQUAL access to the voting members so they can also call them with their sales pitch and seek their vote.

The list is in the process of being populated. (the whole: Making a list, checking it twice...thing.)

No candidate has access to the list FOR PERSONAL USE, including sitting BOD's. If anyone is aware of anyone using our membership list, please let me know.

FYI, new and renewing members are being posted in this Forum. This will cover just about every member with the exception of those that joined after Jan 1, 2010.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Guy Blackmon

Your stance of making others give up regular memberships to industry Orgs. If they become a UAMCC BOD I would vote that down in a NY minute.

I Never Said That John, Where In The World Are You Getting This From??????????? I Have Answered This Many Times And I'm Just About Sick And Tired Of You Not Being Able To Or Incapable Of Understanding What I Said!!!! You Have Been Jumping Up And Down On My Button......Consider It Pushed!!!

Go Through Any Of My Posts On Any Board And Show Me Where I Said "Someone Has To Give Up A Membership To Another Org. To Be On The BOD Of This One" You Can't Because There Isn't One!!!!!! Show Me John!!!!

Do You Find It Strange That You're The Only One That Has Misinterpreted What I Said........I Do.

And Then Posting This Question To Nominees Is Unbelievable, Since I Never Said It!!!!

What's Your Game Here John???

Guy Blackmon

"Go to post #43 Here's what I said......"Do I think that we should have a Board Member here that is a Board Member or high ranking Committee Member of another Org. directly associated with our Industry....No, I don't"

This is what I said John. If it were anyone else but you that keeps saying things I did not say, I would call them a Liar. But since I do have respect for you I will over look it this one last time.

If there is Anything, and I Mean Anything In This Quote That I Made That Folks Don't Understand Please Post Here And I Will Answer It.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Guy I was going to ask that question anyway regardless of what your saying or not saying.. This is how you responded to Johns Orr's post and you copied it and pasted it.. It's right there.. Why are you taking offense to my questioning? What do you want?? Your members to role over? There tough and honest questions.

This is your quote to John Orr.. So what is your stance then on this Guy and why can't you answer it now?

Re: Should I run for the UAMCC VP slot??
Originally Posted by John Orr
Just so it's clear, there is no rule in our by-laws that would, in any way, prohibit someone from being a member in any other org and holding a seat on our Board. I'm not saying that's good or bad, but it's the way it is. Any such rule would require a change to our by-laws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And have it on my list of things that need to be changed.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
John...he has answered it many many times. I think your confusing the term Board Member and Member. There is a difference.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Guy go to post #36 here..I quoted you above and it came from post 36 here.. Of course Some others may have an interest in this to because there is more then just one org. Out there related to this industry. I can think of at least 5.

So why the pissed off attitude?Just answer it. If you don't want to then don't.. But that's your post.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
John...he has answered it many many times. I think your confusing the term Board Member and Member. There is a difference.

Doug I know what Guy said about serving the boards and it makes sense.. But his response in post #36 has me concerned and I asked Guy did he not mean that... And he won't answer it.. The other part is a ground ball I think everyone would support it..

Beth Borrego

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's posting, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone had to sing it.
Beth

Guy Blackmon

John, I saw where some folks could be confused by reading post #36 that's why I clarified my statement and position in post #43, a mere 7 posts later.

I also said (And I believe it was in response to you) To infer that I would support a bylaw change that would exclude Contractors that belong to other Organizations from being Members here Is.......INSANE, and I would never in a million years get behind anything like that.

Pizzed??? Ya John it Pizzs me off that someone as intelligent as you can't understand something as simple as this. Everybody else gets it, but you for some reason don't, won't, or can't.

By the way I called you to clarify this over the phone but got your voicemail.

Jeff LeCours

John, do a 43 question, questionnaire with alphabetical sub parts and we'll see if we can get to the bottom of this or you two could just call each other and leave it off the BB or we can destroy the next two years of the UAMCC

Sometimes I just think we should blow up the BB....ah, but then what would I do for entertainment..

You know, now I think you should run for the BOD

Happy Holidays, more presents to wrap, man my kids are spoiled

John Tornabene

Member Guest
John, I saw where some folks could be confused by reading post #36 that's why I clarified my statement and position in post #43, a mere 7 posts later.

I also said (And I believe it was in response to you) To infer that I would support a bylaw change that would exclude Contractors that belong to other Organizations from being Members here Is.......INSANE, and I would never in a million years get behind anything like that.

Pizzed??? Ya John it Pizzs me off that someone as intelligent as you can't understand something as simple as this. Everybody else gets it, but you for some reason don't, won't, or can't.

By the way I called you to clarify this over the phone but got your voicemail.
Ok so your supportive of others being members of orgs in this industry as members only and they can serve here in a board capacity.. That's all I was looking for Guy and your post # 43 didn't clarify that. As for my phone it's off and I'm upstairs in my house. Sorry I missed your call.. But I'm glad we straighten this out online so it's there for all to see and no one can question it... And Guy for what I do.. I can't have problems if it wasn't made clear here.. I need more clarity then most and a clear example of that is what I did to get some guys here mainly to be able to meet me down in Nashville when no one here did... And from what I'm doing I need more clarity to where I stand so I don't make an Azz out of myself or anyone else for that matter.

So cool where good.

Do you want me to return your call tomorrow?? I think where good on this bro.. And tomorrow @ 11:15 am I'm expecting good news from my Doc...and check it out sucker(just playin Guy because my questions were serious). The only thing my Doc told me I should do because I don't feel stress dealing with people on this level Is he said the best thing I could do was not to dwell on what I have.. So between working around the house since I have to stay out of public places.. And winterizing equipment, putting up x-mas tree decorations, talking to some family and friends... These bb's kept my mind off of you know what..... And that's the way I operate.. I feel little stress and my mind stays preoccupied when I stay busy.. But your answers were important to me.

Guy Blackmon

Well Buddy I'll take your word that everything is clear this time. Yes I would rather it be in the open for all to see myself. 837 views and you're the only one who misunderstood my stance. I will be sure in the future to be clearer than clear when posting my views on a hypothetical situation.

Enjoy Family Time & Get Well Soon!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Well Buddy I'll take your word that everything is clear this time. Yes I would rather it be in the open for all to see myself. 837 views and you're the only one who misunderstood my stance. I will be sure in the future to be clearer than clear when posting my views on a hypothetical situation.

Enjoy Family Time & Get Well Soon!
Lol.. I'm a slow learner. If you saw my Military records where they have my real IQ score from my school when I was a kid... You would say I'm an over achiever... Which means my IQ score is nothing to write home about.... So if I'm the only one who did't get it.. It may take me awhile but I'll get it sooner or later...always do and then I go from there.. It's never easy but I appreciate what you do Guy... Thanks right back at ya.