• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Espec - 5.6 @ 3500 - $1199.00

Homer

$1195.00 will buy you a...

5.6 GPM @ 3500 PSI - 18 HP Vanguard.

We are overstocked by 8 each 18 HP Vanguards and have decided to blow them out as a complete unit.

We will be using a 'top of the line' AR - RKV Pump (great reputation) the new AL607 Unloader and will be installed on our small foot-print baseplate.

This is a ready to go system. Just add water!

All you will need is a battery, injector, hose, gun, lance and nozzles.

It will have battery cables.

Call EnviroSpec at 912-487-1778. Allow 2-weeks build time.

Homer

Do you have a picture. They are belt drive? I am looking to buy 2 possibly. Thanks

Call Terri @ 912-487-1778. I just e-mailed her some pics that I just took. It is a direct drive machine. If you need gear drive the price jumps about $280.00. We don't do belt drive systems.

Thanks

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Call Terri @ 912-487-1778. I just e-mailed her some pics that I just took. It is a direct drive machine. If you need gear drive the price jumps about $280.00. We don't do belt drive systems.

Thanks
Even with the added price for a gear drive that's still a steal and a big time storage saver. I have a 30 hp Kohler engine with a 10gpm pump and it a gear drive I bought from envirospec last year and it takes up so little space. The belt drive PW we broke the belt twice and the gear drive no problems. If you want a space saver those are tiny footprints.