• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Thank you for your consideration.

Rob Huffman

Well Jeff, at least I know I dont have the worry of hurting myself...LOL. You should run for a position. I would vote for you. But first we could shoot you 30 questions...lol. What kind of drinks do you like most? What days dont you drink? How much is too much money to give to one man for an Org? But from the sound of things I think you would have to become a vendor first. Man, this is fun. I need to start getting online more...

Jeff LeCours

Well Jeff, at least I know I dont have the worry of hurting myself...LOL. You should run for a position. I would vote for you. But first we could shoot you 30 questions...lol. What kind of drinks do you like most? What days dont you drink? How much is too much money to give to one man for an Org? But from the sound of things I think you would have to become a vendor first. Man, this is fun. I need to start getting online more...

Ya you and John are good with coming up with lists of questions, oh thats right someone else actually had to give you that list. I know its hard for you to think out of the box LMAO

Oh ya, it's Budweiser & Royal Flushes, I love Baileys Irish Cream too, never during the week and about every few weeks on the weekend and then I party like a Rock Star. Money, I do what I want, might even contribute to the UAMCC this year if its needed. I was even thinking about paying for your membership. See I didnt even do a short joke. You're right, this is fun

Russ Spence

I pointed out that the bylaws made a legal election impossible and had to be amended but then any member could have done that if they had read them.

I didn't give thousands of dollars to an inept con man so I guess I'm not a legit player.
Lol

Y'all have fun. Good luck to ya.
Thad, lets you and I head up a committee!

We will start the Coalition to ban coalitions!

Words to the Theme song!

This is the coalition, to ban coalitions
I ain't a politician, but I've got views
Some folks want to ban cars, some want to get rid of Fender guitars
Why don't, you do your thing and we do our thing too

Now they want to take my cigarettes, and all my good whiskey
And these damn coalitions, they're are after you and me
They want to get rid of my forty fours, and all the R rated films
If they only knew how much, we'd all love to get rid of them

And this is a coalition, to ban coalitions
The views of a musician, yeah I've got some
Some folks want to ban cars, some want to get rid of electric guitars
Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone

Now the latest thing they want to stamp out, is violence on TV
And the worst of all is that Oscar winning rabbit, Bugs Bunny
Farewell Foghorn Leghorn, so long Yosemite Sam
They're missin' with our heroes, and we got to stop 'em now

(Hey) You do your thing, and we'll do our thing too

(Next thing you know they'll wanna stamp out ducks)

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Thad, lets you and I head up a committee!

We will start the Coalition to ban coalitions!

Words to the Theme song!

Now they want to take my cigarettes, and all my good whiskey
And these damn coalitions, they're are after you and me
They want to get rid of my forty fours, and all the R rated films
If they only knew how much, we'd all love to get rid of them

Now the latest thing they want to stamp out, is violence on TV
And the worst of all is that Oscar winning rabbit, Bugs Bunny
Farewell Foghorn Leghorn, so long Yosemite Sam
They're missin' with our heroes, and we got to stop 'em now

(Hey) You do your thing, and we'll do our thing too

(Next thing you know they'll wanna stamp out ducks)

You live in Florida now, your sounding like apple. 😃

Ron Musgraves text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute

Rob Huffman

Lol you're a funny guy Jeff. The drinks have gotten to you. I do more thinking on a commode then you do all week. But seriously you should run. You definately have a chance. Just don't whine this time about Ron ok? He already has the president position from what I can see. And no I really don't want you buying my membership. Thanks buddy but no thanks. I'm not a cheap date like you are use too lol.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Rob I'm serious about wanting your help, I'll put you on the spot. I know you have a new little , I can tell you this time around will be different. I let Jeff buy the membership because I figure who else has stuck so much cash into this org than Jeff. LOL

Give us a hand even if its just moral support.

Lol you're a funny guy Jeff. The drinks have gotten to you. I do more thinking on a commode then you do all week. But seriously you should run. You definately have a chance. Just don't whine this time about Ron ok? He already has the president position from what I can see. And no I really don't want you buying my membership. Thanks buddy but no thanks. I'm not a cheap date like you are use too lol.

Jeff LeCours

Whine, I want Ron as prez

You're a riot. You are a real thinker. Get Er Done Rob. You really need a bigger office, then again probably not

I didnt know you had a twin brother, its great you two have quality time together LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:

Beth Borrego

Jeff, let's all remain professional. You are supposed to be a moderator. Act like it please. As I said, a member reported this thread, you were part of the reason why.

Beth