• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC Holiday BBS Closure

Beth Borrego

This notice it to let everyone know that the UAMCC Forum will be closed on December 24th beginning at noon Eastern time and will reopen on Dec. 26th at 9:00am eastern time, so that moderators, and admins may enjoy time with their families and loved ones during Christmas.

This closure was approved by the UAMCC BOD.

We wish everyone a Merry Christmas.
Beth

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Booooo. Now what am I going to do with my I-pad sight missing this section... Lol. Good idea.. Hey maybe they should shut it until Feb 1st. So when they open up again there ready to get new members to sign up:) And the complainers can disappear for awhile.. There weighing these guys down with there nonsense of thinking everything has to be perfect...those sons of bitses.... Oh wait that describes me but not my momma..DOH!!

Maybe open it right up after Nola which is the first weekend in Feb.

Beth Borrego

You really should be spending time with Kathy, the girls and family John.....just saying.... You can do this. It's not even a full 48 hours.
Beth

Mathew Johnson

This notice it to let everyone know that the UAMCC Forum will be closed on December 24th beginning at noon Eastern time and will reopen on Dec. 26th at 9:00am eastern time, so that moderators, and admins may enjoy time with their families and loved ones during Christmas.

Beth

+1, smart move Beth, Is TGS closing also?

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

Beth

I think its a great IDea to Close the BBS, maybe a permanent close after Jan? Will see

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Im with kath right now eating free samples at cosco with the other fatsos while the ladies shop. Before I was with Kath getting our labs bathed and shaved.. Im just always wired in. Think of secret sevice except I do fun stuff such as yapping on bbs.

if I start doing videos like Ron u better run for your life..lol the only thing I wont be doing anymore is getting paid while doing the bb thing.. Sure was fun doing it that way... 10 days from retirement. No more getting paid to ne here....hmmm should I pull my retirement for the third time?? Naaahh im done there and powerwashing I don't have to deal with human horror any more.. And powerwashing is fun or at least now having others do it while I play with the machines.... Thats fun