• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC Ballots have been sent!

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
Ballots have gone out to all eligible Members. Please check your inbox. If you have not received a ballot - and believe you should have - please let me know.

Many thanks to Celeste and Guy for their Herculean efforts on the Nominating Committee.

Happy voting!

Roger Gothorp

And the first glitch happens :( You are definitely on the current member list, but didn't import. I have remedied that and your email with ballot should be in your inbox now or soon.

Celeste

Guy Blackmon

No worries! I've got a sample ballot John sent me last week, and Doug forwarded me one.

It's all good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roger Gothorp

Well it's too late - you said you didn't get one and I fixed it. If you still don't, call me. It's not that I care if you use a "forwarded" one or sample - I just want to make sure that anyone that is supposed to get an email from the UAMCC, is.

Mathew Johnson

Good Luck all,

Beth, Celeste and John... I hope you all have a great Christmas with your families! My baby is home for a few days before she moves to Seattle Wa on MOnday.... Gonna miss her for sure!

MJ

Roger Gothorp

omg why did I get involved again?

Carolina ProWash is requesting a REFUND of our renewal. I don't even want to rent the logo, much less try to help in any way, shape, or form anymore. I feel foolish enough paying to give my time and efforts. Check can be made payable and mailed to:

Roger Gothorp
207 E Harden St
Graham, NC 27253

Thank your for your IMMEDIATE attention.

Celeste

Jeff LeCours

omg why did I get involved again?

Carolina ProWash is requesting a REFUND of our renewal. I don't even want to rent the logo, much less try to help in any way, shape, or form anymore. I feel foolish enough paying to give my time and efforts. Check can be made payable and mailed to:

Roger Gothorp
207 E Harden St
Graham, NC 27253

Thank your for your IMMEDIATE attention.

Celeste

Ya now that I think of it, I would like a refund too. I got to stop spending on crazy dreams

416 Mingo Creek Ct
Myrtle Beach SC 29579

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Per the ByLaws: Not saying I agree, just posting

Section 2. Termination of Membership.
a) Any member may resign from the Association by submitting a written resignation to the Board of Directors. Such a resignation shall be effective as of the date received at the UAMCC headquarters, unless it specifies another date.
b) The Board of Directors or appointed committee may recommend that a member be expelled from the Association for conduct contrary to the objectives of UAMCC.
After having given the member an opportunity to be heard in his or her own defense via a scheduled conference call, the Board of Directors or appointed committee shall conduct a roll call vote on the question of whether the member shall be expelled. A two-thirds (2/3) majority vote of the Board shall be necessary to expel a member.
c) Any member who resigns or is expelled shall forfeit any and all rights and privileges in the affairs and/or property of the Association, including dues already paid. Any member who resigns or is expelled shall remain liable for any dues or other charges due and owing at the time of his resignation or expulsion.

Jeff LeCours

Per the ByLaws: Not saying I agree, just posting

Section 2. Termination of Membership.
a) Any member may resign from the Association by submitting a written resignation to the Board of Directors. Such a resignation shall be effective as of the date received at the UAMCC headquarters, unless it specifies another date.
b) The Board of Directors or appointed committee may recommend that a member be expelled from the Association for conduct contrary to the objectives of UAMCC.
After having given the member an opportunity to be heard in his or her own defense via a scheduled conference call, the Board of Directors or appointed committee shall conduct a roll call vote on the question of whether the member shall be expelled. A two-thirds (2/3) majority vote of the Board shall be necessary to expel a member.
c) Any member who resigns or is expelled shall forfeit any and all rights and privileges in the affairs and/or property of the Association, including dues already paid. Any member who resigns or is expelled shall remain liable for any dues or other charges due and owing at the time of his resignation or expulsion.

Ya I was kidding, I wouldnt want the money back, I'd want it to go to helping the org. I'm funny like that with this Org. Crazy me.

Ho Ho Ho