• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC Ballots have been sent!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
What happened ??

Why the change of heart

Ron Musgraves text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute
Hey Celeste I'm wondering the same thing. I wanted to give away my membership last week because you can get so emotionally wrapped into this stuff. There's obvious flaws here but there is a small glimmer of hope.. that these guys can pull it off. There obviously more confident then some of us others are but why the sudden change of mind?

Celeste where in the membership area here so speak your mind. Maybe theres some experience or insight that you can offer up that can help these guys. I like Matts idea because it eliminates the perception that others know who you voted for..

So what do you have girl?? Don't be shy?? Let it rip??

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Refunds and cancellations are specifically addressed in the bylaws.
You are SOL.
:(

Hopefully the new BOD looks at this. I for one think we should treat our customers here like we treat our customers in our businesses, do what it takes, when possible, to make them happy. IMO if the UAMCC fails to deliver the goods,products, or services to it's customers, they should get a refund. But again that's only my opinion. We shall see, I guess.

Roger Gothorp

I think that equal treatment of members should be the first order of business - and knowing that members talk. I know of one member that should have been "SOL" but wasn't. The fact that he TURNED DOWN his refund should have NO bearing on whether the next member requests one. I'd rather see the BOD just graciously accept the stupid amount of volunteer work I gave and send me my money back than have to open a dispute with PayPal.

Chris Apple

Hopefully the new BOD looks at this. I for one think we should treat our customers here like we treat our customers in our businesses, do what it takes, when possible, to make them happy. IMO if the UAMCC fails to deliver the goods,products, or services to it's customers, they should get a refund. But again that's only my opinion. We shall see, I guess.

Good post Doug

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I think that equal treatment of members should be the first order of business - and knowing that members talk. I know of one member that should have been "SOL" but wasn't. The fact that he TURNED DOWN his refund should have NO bearing on whether the next member requests one. I'd rather see the BOD just graciously accept the stupid amount of volunteer work I gave and send me my money back than have to open a dispute with PayPal.

Celeste we are asking you why? I don't think a dispute will be needed.

In all fairness what has this current bod done that has turned you off. Plus the days to countdown are nearing. We do not want to make the same mistakes that run people off. If this voting process has turned you off I can understand that. The new bod has nothing to do with that.

I'm going to have the current bod motion to not accept funds in the new year until the house is in order.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Why move it? It was started by the Treasurer in the open section. Leave it alone. We can't keep trying to hide everything just because one person is unhappy.
Why?? Because of what Ron stated above. This house needs to get in order. Your not looking to hide anything..but what your showing is not what you want to do with non profits.. I really meant what I said Doug in other area's on the net. I do think this org has a glimmer of hope.. But you can't make things up as you go.. This is a non profit. The house needs to be in order. The Matt Johnsons are out there. They know some of the rules of these non profits and they want it done right.. You can't do it until the house is in order. It's to late now but this should have been done first.. So there are no guesses and arguments on what to do..

So what do you do now? Take all of this out of public view, fix it and then bring it back. That's not hiding anything. This is a non profit and it has to run as one...or as Ron puts it. "Get the house in order"

It's as simple as that. Then open for business.

Roger Gothorp

I don't have to explain anything unless the other member had to publicly answer. He was offered a refund immeidastely without being jerked all over the map. And not one more person needs to throw those by-laws at me at this point. They have very rarely been followed and trying them out on me at this time is the worst place on earth to start.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Why?? Because of what Ron stated above. This house needs to get in order. Your not looking to hide anything..but what your showing is not what you want to do with non profits.. I really meant what I said Doug in other area's on the net. I do think this org has a glimmer of hope.. But you can't make things up as you go.. This is a non profit. The house needs to be in order. The Matt Johnsons are out there. They know some of the rules of these non profits and they want it done right.. You can't do it until the house is in order. It's to late now but this should have been done first.. So there are no guesses and arguments on what to do..

So what do you do now? Take all of this out of public view, fix it and then bring it back. That's not hiding anything. This is a non profit and it has to run as one...or as Ron puts it. "Get the house in order"

It's as simple as that. Then open for business.

John, pretty sure that we all know the house is not in order. Celeste asked for a refund on the 24th, the 27th and again yesterday the 29th. Yet it doesn't seem anyone is working on a resolution with her. Really? 5 days? For a customer complaint?

There are many that know the rules of the non profits John. We have that covered. Thanks.

Ken Fenner

I'm going to have the current bod motion to not accept funds in the new year until the house is in order.

The best idea I have read all year. The taking of money over the last year plus borders on criminal. I'd love to see what would happen if any of us took money from a customer and did nothing we promised. I have honestly never seen this level of incompetence exhibited in a business. Ron, Doug, Guy, and future elects.. please get this thing in order.

Charlie Soden

Contributing Member
I'm sad you are wanting to leave so bad Celeste, I hope you give the new board a chance next year. I know myself and others really appreciate the work you've done so far, and I'm sorry for whatever has made you upset, if you feel like letting us know down the road we can try to fix things so other people don't feel the same way. If not thats cool too

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I think if there are no immediate Benny's a refund isn't a ridiculous thing.

I can see down the road when directory & other tangible benefits in place refunds pro-rated.

Let's hope it's good enough no one asks.

I see exceptions to any rule.

Sorry Celeste we cannot help now.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
John, pretty sure that we all know the house is not in order. Celeste asked for a refund on the 24th, the 27th and again yesterday the 29th. Yet it doesn't seem anyone is working on a resolution with her. Really? 5 days? For a customer complaint?

There are many that know the rules of the non profits John. We have that covered. Thanks.
Cool.. Thats what I was just talking to Ron about. Glad to hear it.