• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Thank you Beth!

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
(The original thread has been moved to the Contractor Discussion area. The thread was hijacked so many times, it should have wound-up in Cuba!)

Thank you Beth, I've had Admin "power" for just a few hours and I'm ready to resign! Seriously though, thanks for putting-up with us as long as you did.

John

Here is Beth's original post:

"I have decided to resign as admin effective today. I have turned off my controls and logged out of the administrator area. I have given admin controls to the three current BOD members, John Orr, Randy B, and Mike T. Any one who wants help with controls can call me and I'll step you through what I can.

Rod and I have decided that after all we have seen we are not going to immediately renew our membership, instead we will wait and see what transpires over the next few months. During that time, I can't be the admin, since I do not feel that would be the right thing to do without an active membership.

We look forward to the day when we can renew with confidence. Good luck to those on the ballot.

Beth"

I don't know why, but apparently I did something wrong when I tried to move the original thread. Hopefully it's not gone, just misplaced.

Last edited:

John Tornabene

Member Guest
It's okay John, you didn't need to post this. It's all good. I'm glad to have helped for a while. Call me sometime. LOL
Beth
We stand by you Beth. You volunteered a ton for this org from us guys recruiting others to run this org when it was sinking in 2008. The many calls and the roundtables we went to to get this org back in the people's minds. The help you gave from doing free classes at the RT's, to moderating and then admin to the UAMCC bb. Also bringing in your tekkie James Odgen when this bb was sinking..... All for your valuable time..

This was not handled with class.. And your thread was sabbatoged.. And to be called a liar over text messages a couple of weeks ago... It's like the Conversation Joe and I had awhile back about why do the good people leave... Where here is another example. Jumped on by the potential VP without him understanding due to inexperience, and then of course Ron. If Ron had a valid complaint he just had to fire it out there without once again thinking of the repercussions.. This should have been kept in house for the new BODS to study it instead of what you saw here.

In plain simple English... Thanks Beth and Rod from being here from the beginning before this org open up for the second time. That's lost on ones that don't know any history. You deserved better...and for that I say thankyou tens times over for everything you have done.... For nothing.
THANKS!

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Your a piece of work John. You have no idea about my experience nor do you need too. You talk about all the drama created by others yet you can't even thank Beth with out trying to downgrade others. Real Professional.

Hey Beth, I do appreciate your helping here at UAMCC and do understand all the hard work you put in. Just didn't like the way you left so suddenly, (I was told the forum may shut down due to your leaving like that)no matter who all did it the same way. I wish you all the best in 2012 and do hope some day we can benefit from your immeasureable insights, talents, and expertise. I would also understand if you choose not to.

Doug

Mathew Johnson

Your a piece of work John. You have no idea about my experience nor do you need too. You talk about all the drama created by others yet you can't even thank Beth with out trying to downgrade others. Real Professional.

Hey Beth, I do appreciate your helping here at UAMCC and do understand all the hard work you put in. Just didn't like the way you left so suddenly, (I was told the forum may shut down due to your leaving like that)no matter who all did it the same way. I wish you all the best in 2012 and do hope some day we can benefit from your immeasureable insights, talents, and expertise. I would also understand if you choose not to.

Doug

LOL, John Tornebene isnt the only one who cant thank Beth while trying to downgrade others.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
You got that right...looks like we're all good at it.
Lol.. It sure does look that way.. Time to put that to bed.. I'll try again because of a sudden life change.
Thanks Beth for volunteering your time here within the UAMCC and your continuing volunteering on the outside. Hopefully in 2012 the new Board of Directors Here will make it our worthwhile to stay with this organization for many years to come.

Thanks.