• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC Election Results

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
55 Ballots were sent and 15 Ballots were submitted and verified.

Ron Musgraves - President, Doug Rucker - Vice President, Guy Blackmon - Secretary and John Orr - Treasurer, each received 15 votes.

At-large Board Members received the following votes and are the top 5 candidates and have been elected as At-Large Board Members:

Chris Apple - 14 votes
Bill Booze - 13 votes
Charlie Soden - 9 votes
Rob Carey - 7 votes
Blaine Krugrud - 7 votes

At-Large Board Members not receiving sufficient votes to win a seat:

Tony Shelton - 6 votes
Mike Tessaro - 6 votes
Kemp Normand - 6 votes
Randy Borio - 4 votes
Mike O'Connell - 4 votes

Thank you all for participating and congratulations to the winners!

Newly elected officers and board members will be contacted by the new Board to set-up your first meeting.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Thanks John for getting all the votes counted.

Look forward to moving into 2012 & 2013

Ron Musgraves text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Thanks Carlos & Ken , good to see you guys supporting these new guys.

Randy Borio

Congratulations to everyone who gained a seat on the board! I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to post sooner but some urgent family business came up and this is the first chance I got to check in. You all are great people and you will take this organization to great levels. If you need anything I will be glad to assist. You know where to find me.

Russ Spence

John, did you get my ballot? Both times I tried to fax it I got tranmission errors.
dont feel bad I had the same thing happen, I even had to have Ron send me the ballot I never received either.

It would have been a different outcome too since I voted for Tony.

Honestly I didnt see it till the next day and until now I didnt know it had been a problem for someone else but hindsight is 20/20

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Seriously guys look at the Brite side, you now know your fax isn't compatible. Time to get a new one. How many customers didn't get your fax.

Russ Spence

Seriously guys look at the Brite side, you now know your fax isn't compatible. Time to get a new one. How many customers didn't get your fax.

never had an issue?

One of my biggest customers uses efax as well and no problems

William Page

I have to fax something once or twice a year and then I go to Staples. I have an old fax machine but only one phone line so I was always haiving to crawl under the desk and plug and unplug wires when I had to fax something.