• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Membership for Sale........Valid until December 31, 2012

Roger Gothorp

We renewed our membership in December 2011. This business asset is for sale. Please call Roger 336 / 516 / 6139.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Tornabene

Member Guest
I will start the bidding at $68.50

Matt I'll match your offer with board approval and From there I'll donate my half and you can donate your half and give it away on a creative contest. In 2009 I paid for a contest to the winner who can describe best how there UAMCC membership can help them with there business. I think I got around 12 responses.

What I did was do a contest right here on this site for someone to say how do they think a UAMCC membership can help benefit there business. I also opened this up to the other bb's here's the thread here http://www.uamcc.org/forum/showthre...MCC-members?highlight=Free+convention+contest

Maybe we should just give Celeste $74.50 each since she is one of us and give it away for someone who has to submit a reason how the UAMCC CAN benefit there business and do it at your RT... Or give it to me.. I'll do a contest at ACRs or give it to a bod here and have then do it.....

Or make it easy.. Just start a post here like I did.. And give it away to someone deserving.. Good PR to.