• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

The New UAMCC BOD Elect for 2012 ~ Please Respond

Michael Tessaro

Attn: Ron ,Doug, Guy, John, Chris, Bill, Rob, Blaine and Charlie. I need some contact info for some of you.

I need a cell # to txt to and an email address. I need to txt you the phone # for the Conference call.

We, the current BOD, will be having our final meeting and be turning the reins over on this coming Sunday Jan 15, 2012 at 7est/6cst. After this meeting you can choose what ever time fit your schedules best.

Either post in this thread or send me a PM if you wish to keep it private.

I do have info on Ron, Doug, Guy and John.

So you new At Large members I need your info.

Thanks

Michael Tessaro

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Michael, an excel spreadsheet was emailed to you a couple weeks ago by Ron. I will send it to you again. the only Email missing is Rob Carey I will send it in a diifferent email.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
That's correct. I got it now. Thanks. I was saying I didn't get it a few weeks ago.

Sent from HTC EVO

Sorry Mike, I thought your treasure would have shared it. My fault for making assumptions. Your not crazy I didn't send it directly to you.

Ron Musgraves text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
The Orr residence is a digital black hole. LOL

I wish I could refute your remark, however I wouldn't have a leg or, as is the case, a knee to stand on. However, I just spent the last 30 minutes going back through 4 email accounts and didn't find any spreadsheets from anyone. If there is one I'm supposed to have, someone needs to send it to me.