• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

helloooooooo?

William Page

I've been in the basement writing a letter explaining how the UAMCC can benefit my business, which in turn will cause John T to buy me a membership, which in turn I can get upset about and auction off for cash. I got this plan all worked out.

Russ Spence

I've been in the basement writing a letter explaining how the UAMCC can benefit my business, which in turn will cause John T to buy me a membership, which in turn I can get upset about and auction off for cash. I got this plan all worked out.

Well praise the Lord you have a plan! LOL

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Hello back Russ , what's up?

We take over next week. Maybe

Even then Russ hold on to your panties.

This org has to be in order. Legal working order, not taking a penny in until it has a clean bill of health.

Good news is there's a few dollars in the bank and more who want to join.

There's always going to be people like you and like ken & William. I'm going to look at you guys much different than you have been look at in the past. Some customers I want others I don't.

Your just contractors that are customers. I'm not going to promise something I can't do. I'm not going to ask you to just believe. When and if this org can move forward we will.

Its not in terrible shape , just hasn't been given any love. Look at it like this, if you didn't talk to your customers advertise and special or have and benefits Would you have any business ? No

So hold on and see. If we can't deliver I'll be the first guy to tell you. False hopes rainbows and fairy tales are over.

Reality check

Ron Musgraves text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
First thing we need to do is get this BBS fixed. Man is it slow. I have a feeling whateever maintenance was done may have not been done or done correctly.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
First thing we need to do is get this BBS fixed. Man is it slow. I have a feeling whateever maintenance was done may have not been done or done correctly.

I guess it's a browser issue since its running for some slow and others ok.

Ron Musgraves text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute

Bill Booz

UAMCC Board of Directors
Currently, I limit my forum time to Wednesday and Saturday. We should have some solid answers for you after our first official meeting and we get a better handle on the current assets and management system.

Last edited: