• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Unloader Issue!

jutt25

This is my first trailer mounted setup.
Honda GX 340 11hp motor with a General 4040G pump 3000 psi @4gpm.

The unloder bypass line ran from the bypass port back to the inlet of the pump. I deceided I would run a new line from the bypass port to my water tank. This would ensure that fresh water would be entering the pump at all times. After hooking everything up I fired up the pump and pulled the spray gun everything was operating correctly. When I released the spray gun handle water was flowing back into the tank through the new bypass line. My next test was to check the flow with the gun handle depressed. Water was still flowing from the bypass port. The flow was not as strong but still coming from the bypass port while spraying.

Any suggestions??

Ken Fenner

It sounds like it is doing exactly what it is supposed to be doing. When the gun is open, you should still get 5%-10% flow to the tank (from the bypass)