• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Membership packet

Ken Fenner

First a big thank you to UAMCC management for honoring my membership to the organization (and thank you to Chris Apple for sending it out). The packet looks great and the printing and paper quality is top notch. I hope you guys can be up and running soon to start bringing in revenue. I did want to alert you though that my membership certificate is dated for expiration in 2011. Since I received this week, I assume that was just a clerical error.

Keep rockin, guys.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
First a big thank you to UAMCC management for honoring my membership to the organization (and thank you to Chris Apple for sending it out). The packet looks great and the printing and paper quality is top notch. I hope you guys can be up and running soon to start bringing in revenue. I did want to alert you though that my membership certificate is dated for expiration in 2011. Since I received this week, I assume that was just a clerical error.

Keep rockin, guys.
Hey Ken- you TT guys deserved it which I think was a 5 yr membership to the org. I haven't responded here in a long time but hopefully one day this org. can get moving again in the right direction.. That aside I bet your business is booming this year with this warm weather and all.

Ken Fenner

John, its been crazy.. to the point of overwhelming. Its all good though.. sure beats the alternative. Missed you up in Albany

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Hello Ken, frankly I believe that TT members had a lifetime Membership they had been promised, I plan on making that Good. I think if you guys where promised that It should have been honored.

Some will not feel that way, heres how I look at this. If we as leaders can make something valuable you all will donate 149.00 each year anyway. If you don't thats ok too, but I know that most on The TT team would because they did try to build the org an understand that we need to function, in order to be more viable dollars need generated.

We have some cool things into the works just everything takes time, progress is slow because we rely on volunteers. I hope we can change this in the next 60 days, i see someone back running the org part-time so that things can move a little faster in the 75% of our stay. I imagined it might take 6 months to fix all things, looks as if that the case.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Hello Ken, frankly I believe that TT members had a lifetime Membership they had been promised, I plan on making that Good. I think if you guys where promised that It should have been honored.

Some will not feel that way, heres how I look at this. If we as leaders can make something valuable you all will donate 149.00 each year anyway. If you don't thats ok too, but I know that most on The TT team would because they did try to build the org an understand that we need to function, in order to be more viable dollars need generated.

We have some cool things into the works just everything takes time, progress is slow because we rely on volunteers. I hope we can change this in the next 60 days, i see someone back running the org part-time so that things can move a little faster in the 75% of our stay. I imagined it might take 6 months to fix all things, looks as if that the case.
The TT guys were promised 5 yrs. Carlos and maybe Robert may have lifetime.. Could be wrong on those two but they both deserve it... No ones perfect.

Sounds like a good plan Ron.