• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Russ Johnson's Roof Snot

Russ Johnson

UAMCC Associate Member
Yeah, Snot won't affect Green Wash and Green Wash won't affect Snot. In fact, they complement each other. Scent, activation, and stick.

Gearold White

Hey Bill
Did you ever figure out what you wanted to do as far as the roof harnesses and all...or does any one have any good advice on that? I liked the deal that goes in the vent pipe but I just dont kow if I trust it.

AC Lockyer

UAMCC Associate Member
Hey Bill
Did you ever figure out what you wanted to do as far as the roof harnesses and all...or does any one have any good advice on that? I liked the deal that goes in the vent pipe but I just dont kow if I trust it.

Gearold,

Here is the kit we have put together for roof cleaning applications. http://www.jracenstein.com/kit/12-650/safety-kit-for-softwash-roof-cleaning/

We will also have a certified ropes instructor at Softwashapolooza 2013 training people how to use the kit and be safe on roofs.

AC

Michael England

Hey everyone !!
I will be purchasing a booster skid with the Pro Portioner system from the Power Wash Store in 6 days (CAN'T WAIT...LOL !! ) and I want to know if roof snot has to be diluted before running thru the Pro portioner on the skid unit?? Or do I just run it full strength

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Hey everyone !!
I will be purchasing a booster skid with the Pro Portioner system from the Power Wash Store in 6 days (CAN'T WAIT...LOL !! ) and I want to know if roof snot has to be diluted before running thru the Pro portioner on the skid unit?? Or do I just run it full strength

No need to dilute it..

Michael England

Thanks Ron.....I was wondering if Roof Snot would be thick and not want to suck up into the Pro Portioner on the booster skid unit the way it hangs to roofs !
Do you also use the Pro Portioner ?? ... GREAT PRODUCT !!

Michael England

I will mostly be using AC'S proven products but Roof Snot too since it also is a proven to work product !!
What's in your mix ??
H2O + _______ + _________ ??