Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47

Thread: Russ Johnson's Roof Snot

  1. #21

    Default Re: Russ Johnson's Roof Snot

    I use roof snot and fresh wash mixed. It works good and helps cover the sh smell. 1/2 oz of each per gal of solution.
    Clark Hussey
    LogoMotive Promotions
    Averill Park NY
    518-396-0972

    Contractor Shirts & Promotional Items
    House Washing Albany NY


  • #22

    Default Re: Russ Johnson's Roof Snot

    Yeah, Snot won't affect Green Wash and Green Wash won't affect Snot. In fact, they complement each other. Scent, activation, and stick.

  • #23

    Default Re: Russ Johnson's Roof Snot

    Quote Originally Posted by Russ Johnson View Post
    Yeah, Snot won't affect Green Wash and Green Wash won't affect Snot. In fact, they complement each other. Scent, activation, and stick.
    That's good to know. Thx guys!
    Besse's Exterior Cleaning, LLC
    Chulird L Besse ( David )
    South Tampa, FL

    813.765.7906 | http://www.BesseExteriorCleaning.com



  • #24

    Default Re: Russ Johnson's Roof Snot

    Hey Bill
    Did you ever figure out what you wanted to do as far as the roof harnesses and all...or does any one have any good advice on that? I liked the deal that goes in the vent pipe but I just dont kow if I trust it.
    Gearold White
    The Magic Wand
    Residential pressure washing Houston Tx.
    832.921.3645
    www.houstonspressurewashing.com
    gw@houstonspressurewashing.com

  • #25

    Default Re: Russ Johnson's Roof Snot

    Quote Originally Posted by Russ Johnson View Post
    Yeah, Snot won't affect Green Wash and Green Wash won't affect Snot. In fact, they complement each other. Scent, activation, and stick.
    Thanks Russ!

    AC
    Check Out The Family Of SoftWash Systems Chemicals On Facebook!




  • #26

    Default Re: Russ Johnson's Roof Snot

    Quote Originally Posted by Gearold White View Post
    Hey Bill
    Did you ever figure out what you wanted to do as far as the roof harnesses and all...or does any one have any good advice on that? I liked the deal that goes in the vent pipe but I just dont kow if I trust it.
    Gearold,

    Here is the kit we have put together for roof cleaning applications. http://www.jracenstein.com/kit/12-65...roof-cleaning/

    We will also have a certified ropes instructor at Softwashapolooza 2013 training people how to use the kit and be safe on roofs.

    AC
    Check Out The Family Of SoftWash Systems Chemicals On Facebook!




  • #27

    Default Re: Russ Johnson's Roof Snot

    Still use it, great product at a great price.
    Randy Wahl
    Advantis Pressure Washing
    www.pressurewashingapw.com
    randy@pressurewahingapw.com






  • #28

    Default Re: Russ Johnson's Roof Snot

    Another vouch for roof snot here. It allows me to clean quicker and use less SH since it clings to surface longer.
    Richard Velazquez, CEO


    Southeast Mobile Pressure Cleaning LLC
    843-560-WASH
    Charleston, SC
    www.Facebook.com/SoutheastMPC

    Southeast Mobile Pressure Cleaning is a pressure washing company in Charleston,SC that specializes in sidewalk cleaning, no pressure roof cleaning, and house washing!

  • #29

    Default Re: Russ Johnson's Roof Snot

    Hey everyone !!
    I will be purchasing a booster skid with the Pro Portioner system from the Power Wash Store in 6 days (CAN'T WAIT...LOL !! ) and I want to know if roof snot has to be diluted before running thru the Pro portioner on the skid unit?? Or do I just run it full strength
    Building Wash NC
    Michael England
    336-242-4583

  • #30

    Default Re: Russ Johnson's Roof Snot

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael England View Post
    Hey everyone !!
    I will be purchasing a booster skid with the Pro Portioner system from the Power Wash Store in 6 days (CAN'T WAIT...LOL !! ) and I want to know if roof snot has to be diluted before running thru the Pro portioner on the skid unit?? Or do I just run it full strength

    No need to dilute it..

    Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Check out our ONLINE PRESSURE WASHING SCHOOL with over 160 videos https://www.pressurecleaningschool.c...ashing-school/
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

  • Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Single Sign On provided by vBSSO