• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Russ Johnson's Roof Snot

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Today I cleaned this roof using Roof Snot from Russ at Southside Equipment in KY. I have never used anything that stuck to the roof as good as this. Loved the SNOT.

Before Roof Cleaning Houston Texas.jpgAfter Roof Cleaning Missiouri City Texas.jpgbefore rof is cleaned houston.jpgAfter Roof is Cleaned Houston.jpgPCS Roof Snot.jpgRoof Snot from Southside Equipment Kentucky.jpg

Bill Booz

UAMCC Board of Directors
Good stuff Doug. That snot can be used in much smaller quantities than many people think. we have used as little as 1/2 cup in 50 gallons of mix with good cling.

Bill Booz

UAMCC Board of Directors
Those bugs looked zapped Doug! I would think in siding solutions you are using a very small amount of product?

Chazz

I did a gas staion canopy ceiling for Shell, it was a bit more labor then i expected. Would the roof snot cut through grease?

Bill Booz

UAMCC Board of Directors
Not really Chazz, I would try Simple Green Crystal for that. Don't mix it with any Chlorine it will damage it's effectiveness for degreasing. You can also use simple green concentrate, but the Crystal is stronger. Apply at a 4-1 solution and let sit for about 10 minutes. Keep it wet. Generally the product will not etch if it dries, but needs to stay wet in order to dwell and work.

http://industrial.simplegreen.com/ind_products_crystal.php

Chris Tucker

Russ Johnsons Roof Snot is a Great Product contractors say, Maybe a Game Changer
That's putting it mildly Ron. It is THE best deal going right now, for a chlorine stable surfactant with STICK!
Russ is dam near giving it away, for what it costs him, and we all KNOW Russ can be trusted not to Cut our Chit, and answers the freaking phone.

David Besse

I used Russ's Roof Snot and AC's Green Wash in two seprate tank mix for a tile roof job last week. In my opinion and comparison between the two.. Russ's Roof Snot wins HANDS DOWN!!