• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Russ Johnson's Roof Snot

Dan Grossman

No. Don't dilute when using proportioner

Doug Rucker
Clean and Green Solutions
Pressure Cleaning School
Call/Text 2818838470

I appreciate your knowledge, Doug. We just got some Roof Snot in we were looking to try. We use a proportioner and our 7 gallon detergent tank has Blue VooDoo and Agent Green. How much Snot should I add to our detergent mix when using the proportioner?

Sent from my iPhone using UAMCC mobile app

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
I appreciate your knowledge, Doug. We just got some Roof Snot in we were looking to try. We use a proportioner and our 7 gallon detergent tank has Blue VooDoo and Agent Green. How much Snot should I add to our detergent mix when using the proportioner?

Sent from my iPhone using UAMCC mobile app

What is blue voodoo? sounds lie you are using a couple surfactants so no more than a few ounces of snot would be needed. We use Agent Green when we need a little more bump in our mix, but usually just use roof snot only.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
The Best Surfactant in the world is Roof Snot

Today I cleaned this roof using Roof Snot from Russ at Southside Equipment in KY. I have never used anything that stuck to the roof as good as this. Loved the SNOT.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php