• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Bidding & Landscapers

scrubbudsllc

I am fairly new as a power washing business owner and it is hard for me to find commercial work. I do not want to be a low bidding hack, but how do I wipe out the landscaper who does commercial work for as low as $150? They do a crappy job and I would think that would wipe them out, but it has not.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Non knowing what they are cleaning for $150.00, I have found that doing a demo AFTER they have cleaned will show the $150.00 they are paying is not of real value.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors

scrubbudsllc

No, I am definitely not talking about roofs. I am, however, tired of managers and business owners telling me they have their landscaper do the power washing. I have brought them out to show the difference in what I can do and they seem to be fine with sloppy work, just as long as they can get it for so cheap.

Chris Apple

I think everyone hears that. As a matter of fact I had a restaurant manager tell me last week that service didn't matter. Low price talks.

I replied that I'd gladly send him a bill for $50 to toss a bucket of water on the ground every now and then...

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk