• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Pressure Cleaning and Roof Cleaning School July 2012

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Clean and Green Solutions of Kingwood Texas will be hosting it’s monthlyh Pressure Cleaning and Roof Cleaning “ROOKIE CAMP” for anyone that is considering starting a pressure cleaning or roof cleaning business or has been in the business for 3 YEARS OR LESS. The school will be held in Houston and begin at 8:00am on Monday July 9th and will conclude at noon on Tuesday July 10th 2012 at a cost of $500.00.

Here are some of the topics that will be covered in both a class room setting and on the job training forum:
•An introduction to the Pressure Cleaning and Roof Cleaning Industry,
•Starting up your Business and Small Business Basics and Liability Insurance
•Environmental Awareness and Concerns
•Estimates – How much should I charge???
•Detergents/Wash Mixes – What to use when and where???
•Marketing Your Business
•Equipment Selection – Special Pricing on Equipment Needed for Starting your Business
•Establishing Relationships with Distributors
•Residential and Commercial Cleaning Applications – On the Job and Classroom training
•Non Pressure Roof Cleaning – On the Job and Classroom Training
•Non Pressure Exterior Cleaning – On The Job and Classroom Training
  • X jetting, Down Streaming and Dedicated Pump Applications

Each participant will receive actual hands on training as we perform an actual non pressure soft wash cleaning of a roof, exterior walls, and driveway of a residential home.

A concluding Q & A regarding any topic that participants would like to address will also be held.

If you are interested in attending and would like more information please email me at dougrucker21@gmail.com or call me at 281.883.8470

If flying in, and in order to for you NOT to have to rent a car, you will need to fly into the George H.W. Bush Intercontinental Airport. We will pick you up and drop you off at the hotel upon your arrival, each day, and your departure.

I recommend the Super 8 Hotel in Humble Texas located at 20118 Eastway Village Humble Texas 77338, (Near Intersection off Hwy 59 and 1960) Phone # 281-446-8848. You can get a room for right around $50-$55 and all rooms have Free Wi-Fi, Refrigerator and Microwave.

If you do not stay at this Super 8 you will need to make sure you stay at a hotel in the Humble area near F.M. 1960 and U.S. Hwy 59 so that you don’t have to rent a car. There are several right in that area.

Total price for the 1 and ½ day school is $500.00. (Transportation to and from Houston, Lodging, and Meals are not included)

Future School Dates are:
August 6th and 7th, September 10th and 11th, October 8th, and 9th, November 5th and 6th, December 3rd and 4th

I also offer individual training at your convenience if the above dates are not convenient for you either here in Houston or at your location. Call for specific details and pricing.

Attachments

• The Pressure Cleaning School.jpg
    The Pressure Cleaning School.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Kinwood Texas Driveway Cleaning.jpg
    Kinwood Texas Driveway Cleaning.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Pressure Cleaning School Students.jpg
    Pressure Cleaning School Students.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Roof Cleaning School Kingwood TExas.jpg
    Roof Cleaning School Kingwood TExas.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Pressure Cleaning School Houston.jpg
    Pressure Cleaning School Houston.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
I have had to add another school for July due to interest..I will be having one July 2 and 3, as well as July 9 and 10. Call or text me if you are interested. By adding another week, I can now accept more.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Today it was great to meet Mark Perez of Austin Texas and also see again Kim and David Mirshak of Houston. Kim and David have been in the Commercial Pressure Washing business for 17 years and came out to see how the residential side looks. Great to see all 3.

pressuew washer school.jpg

Ken Fenner

Doug, I pm'd you about this and you basically blew it off so I'll comment in the public forum. I have nothing against you personally since I do not know you. The officers of this organization using its forum to promote personal gain is everything we were against in forming this organization. Seeing this does not instill confidence that this organization is heading in the right direction. I don't think too many people care at this point in time, I just don't want it to bite you in the a-- later. I speak from experience. I got hammered for putting a link on our temporary website that didn't sell anything to contractors. This is a blatant violation of the bylaws.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Doug, I pm'd you about this and you basically blew it off so I'll comment in the public forum. I have nothing against you personally since I do not know you. The officers of this organization using its forum to promote personal gain is everything we were against in forming this organization. Seeing this does not instill confidence that this organization is heading in the right direction. I don't think too many people care at this point in time, I just don't want it to bite you in the a-- later. I speak from experience. I got hammered for putting a link on our temporary website that didn't sell anything to contractors. This is a blatant violation of the bylaws.

Point that out in the bylaws please, Ken you actually did have a distributorship selling Stain. Doug's educating contractors, I do not think this falls in the same category.

We have a Lawyer will have him Check

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors

Ken, I have looked through my PM's, dating back to January this year, and I do not see a PM from you. If I somehow missed it I apologize. I am not seeing anywhere in the bylaws where I am violating anything. I will, however, bring this up at the next BOD meeting and if the President and BOD feel I am violating a bylaw, or do ANYTHING that could negatively affect this organization, and their recommendation is that I not post about my school, then I will surely stop. We will also get input from our attorney as well.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Pressure Cleaning School welcomed Paul Pratt today from League City Texas. After the hands on training portion this morning we stopped for at the Philly Cheesesteak for lunch. Paul is starting a Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing business in League City. Great to have you Paul.

P8010006.jpgP8010017.jpg

Ken Fenner

Doug, the apology is mine if the pm didn't come through or possibly I may have been thinking about a different conversation we shared re: officer ethics.

In either event, I still stand convinced that a BOD advertising a for profit venture (or even participating in one that serves the industry) is a violation of the no vendors on the BOD bylaw. I want you to be very successful with your school and hope it grows to the point that it grants you great earnings. Unfortunately, that is serving two masters that is diametrically opposed to making unbiased decisions as a voting officer of this organization. We tackled this issue first as many contractors took issue with the PWNA being the vehicle for its BOD to profit. Whether that is true or not was/is not my decision to make but the bylaw was written to circumvent the temptation.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Our next school is scheduled for September 10th and 11th. Call or text me if you are interested. Here are pics of Miguel who attended last week getting some hands on training.

pressure washing school.jpgdriveway cleaning school.jpg

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Last week we had Rodney brown in from Slidell LA attending The Pressure Cleaning and Roof Cleaning School. Next school is scheduled for September 10th and 11th

pressure cleaning school houston.jpg

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Our next school is going to happen on December 3rd and 4th. Call or text me at 281.883.8470 for more information. This will close out the 2012 school year and the new schedule for 2013 will be announced soon.