• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Im new an want a down Streamer FREEE

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Sorry Guys Copy and Pasted wrong here are all the winners of the Down Streamer.

Winners of the Down Streamer........
Igor Zaric
Gearold White
David Mirshak
JBurd
Williams Davis
Mike Garza Jr.

Thanks, Shaye

John Burdine Jr

Contributing Member
Got my downstreamer yesterday! Thanks Ron you rock. It was an adjustable one which is perfect because I was just considering switching how we downstream. Currently we use a 5 gallon bucket and put in about 50/50 sh and water/blue voodoo and use a 10% draw injector. We are considering adding our soap to our straight sh bucket and drawing less chem, so this ds would be perfect. This way we don't have to pour sh anymore! Ron do you have specs on these injectors? Like the gpm rating and the percent draw range?

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Got my downstreamer yesterday! Thanks Ron you rock. It was an adjustable one which is perfect because I was just considering switching how we downstream. Currently we use a 5 gallon bucket and put in about 50/50 sh and water/blue voodoo and use a 10% draw injector. We are considering adding our soap to our straight sh bucket and drawing less chem, so this ds would be perfect. This way we don't have to pour sh anymore! Ron do you have specs on these injectors? Like the gpm rating and the percent draw range?

Hi John,

Your Welcome for the down streamer.

Shaye

Igor Zaric

UAMCC Board of Directors
Got mine today...
Thank you Shaye and Ron ! Highly appreciated !
Still waiting for that reclaiming unit from Jerry:coool:.... lol
Ron, you said you will be in S.California some time next week...I'm not sure if it's appropriate but would like to meet you and learn some great lessons...Please , let me know.
Thanks again ,

Igor

William Davis

Got mine also. My old crappy, plasticky, cheapy one took a nose dive on the last job so this came just in time. Now I can put some SPARKLE back in to the BLAST.

Thanks a bunch.

David Mirshak

Hey Ron and shaye

Sorry its taken me a few days to post but I did want to let you know that I recieved my injector thursday. Thankyou so much, Not a bad deal for just makin a post. It has been nice to get to know Ron and Doug, all I have to do is pick up the phone and call if I have any questions and that is a relief to be able to ask people that are in the industry. Thanks again, oh and ron if you need and allstar softball player, I travel lol.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Hey Ron and shaye

Sorry its taken me a few days to post but I did want to let you know that I recieved my injector thursday. Thankyou so much, Not a bad deal for just makin a post. It has been nice to get to know Ron and Doug, all I have to do is pick up the phone and call if I have any questions and that is a relief to be able to ask people that are in the industry. Thanks again, oh and ron if you need and allstar softball player, I travel lol.

Thanks for joining us here, stay tuned good things are happening

Text me anytime for question 480-522-5227