• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

11 to 1 downstreamer

Steven Mendez

ok I did the bucket test with my downstreamer. I have a 4 gal min machine and It took 2min 45 sec to downstream one gallon from a bucket. so 1 gallon every 15 seconds x 2min 45 sec = an 11 to 1 d/s. so if i shoot 12 gallons total, 11 water and 1 sh what % of this mix is sh? would it be 8.3% sh and 91.3% water

and who said p washing was easy?

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
ok I did the bucket test with my downstreamer. I have a 4 gal min machine and It took 2min 45 sec to downstream one gallon from a bucket. so 1 gallon every 15 seconds x 2min 45 sec = an 11 to 1 d/s. so if i shoot 12 gallons total, 11 water and 1 sh what % of this mix is sh? would it be 8.3% sh and 91.3% water

I say it's easy, when you don;t over think it.

Clark Hussey

UAMCC*Member

No. What is your mix? If you are using 12% sh and making a 50-50 sh mix you have 6% in your pail. Now divide 6% by 11 your ds water amount and you have the strength of the sh that is being applied. You are at about .5% sh hitting the house. Which is about where you want to be for house washing.

Now don't ever worry about this again.