• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

shop oil water seperators

Nate Farrier

Hi Guys I am in the process of possibly purchasing a building to move our work space into. If this deal goes through I am going to need an oil water seperator. I don't have code and city restrictions yet but I was hoping I could at least start educating myself on them. Have any of you installed or had them installed in your shop? what brand and features did you look for, and what other usefull things might I want to know. Any thing you got could help.
Thanks

Clark Hussey

UAMCC*Member
Nate when I was in construction management we used to have them installed. The most typical installation was your sewer line went into a series of 2 septic tanks ( basically a grease trap setup ) and then into the municipal sewer line. I don't recall any other special equipment. It's really going to depend on your local sewer authority as you know.