• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Member Renewal Notice

Nichole Anglin

UAMCC Staff
We want to thank you for your support of the UAMCC, and would like to request your continued support of the UAMCC.

We are offering a renewal rate of $149 to all past members; whether or not your membership is up-to-date. This offer is good until October 1, 2012. Call us at 800-816-3240 to be sure to get renewed at this rate.

If you sign up for automatic renewal we will be able to hold your membership at $149 a year for as long as you are an active member. If you decide to not use automatic renewal membership dues will be the current new member rate; new membership rate is currently $249 and is subject to change at the discretion of the Board of Directors.

Just to remind you, your benefits include:
-Special access to the UAMCC forum. See more than the standard forum user. Access to the “members’ only” area.
-Directory listing. Get leads from your UAMCC directory listing. A great tool in your marketing arsenal. And all the work is done for you.
-Added credibility. Being a member of a visible, national organization helps identify your business as a trustworthy choice to the customer.
-Certification. UAMCC has coupled with leading education providers to offer you the education you need. Show your customer you have been trained to complete the job as a professional. Those who qualify will receive one free certification. This benefit will expire December 31, 2012.

Please be aware: you may already have a directory listing in place. If you do not renew by October 1, 2012, we will be deactivating your directory listing. Also, your UAMCC forum profile will be reset to a basic forum member. You will no longer have access to the members’ area.

If you are no longer interested in being a member, please be sure to contact us at 800-816-3240 or info@uamcc.org.. We will take you off our list for future contact.

Thank you again. We look forward to being a part of your business’ future.

Sincerely,
The UAMCC Board of Directors

Nichole Anglin

UAMCC Staff
Sorry for not getting right with you Gene. I am trying to call a lot of people before the deadline. I will try and give you a call today. If not today, would Monday around 6 pm work for you?

Tony - same thing! I will call Shelly first chance I get. I look forward to chatting with her soon! :D

Nichole Anglin :)
Sent using Tapatalk 2

Nichole Anglin

UAMCC Staff
Just putting out a notice: the deadline has past for renewals. We will be changing access priviledges.

For those who were previously forum members that joined as a full UAMCC member you should be able to get into the Member's Only Section.

For the previous Full UAMCC members that did not renew you will no longer be able to access the Member's only section.

Thank you!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Just putting out a notice: the deadline has past for renewals. We will be changing access priviledges.

For those who were previously forum members that joined as a full UAMCC member you should be able to get into the Member's Only Section.

For the previous Full UAMCC members that did not renew you will no longer be able to access the Member's only section.

Thank you!

Thx Nichole

Text me anytime for question 480-522-5227

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

Thank you!

Great Nichole

Text me anytime for question 480-522-5227