• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Never give up

Randy Borio

So we have been trying to get a local grocery store on a quarterly program for the last 3 years. This morning I drop Laurie off to get some groceries while I go to the lumber super store, she calls me and says hurry back the manager saw my shirt, and read the tailgate on the truck. He followed me through the store to ask what we cleaned, they want a bid on every 6 weeks. So hang in there you never know when something will payoff. Oh and always make sure your wife has business cards in her purse.

Randy Borio

All right one thing I left out from last week, NORMALLY wherever I go, I wear one of the Panther Outdoor shirts I have. Last week at the grocery store I was in an old ratty t-shrit cause I was just "running around" and Laurie was wearing one of her Panther shirts. So today we get ready to head out for some lunch and grocery shopping. Laurie puts on a company shirt, I grab the first shirt on top of the drawer. She says "What no bright green today?" I say "Nope we dressed this way last week lets see what happens." We get to the local Mega-Mart and we run into the yard boss for a local abrasive maker. He says "I need all the loaders cleaned by the end of the month. Can you have the crew in there week after next?" My answer YUUUUUUP!!!!!! So in 30 seconds we booked the entire last week of the month at one account. I don't think I will ever shop with Laurie again when I'm wearing company clothes. She has to, I wont.