• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

How do you get Certified here at the UAMCC ?

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Ok lets talk so those who want there certification can Get it.

Nichole here is also new so she will be learning and helping get this done.

Art Oliveri

Well the UAMCC will not be offering classes for the certifications and education will only be required for applicants with less than 5 years in the trade and for certain renewals. We accept any type of education that can be applied to your field. Check out this thread for some more info on the criteria to apply for certification.
http://www.uamcc.org/forum/showthread.php/6352-Instructions-for-Requesting-Certification

Hi Bill, How would certification work for a guy like me. My home Improvement Lic. is 30 years old. I have been fixing home on Long Island for over 40 year. I've been house washing 3 years. I have more respect and experience for a persons property then most company's around. Would I qualify for the UAMCC Certification?

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Hi Bill, How would certification work for a guy like me. My home Improvement Lic. is 30 years old. I have been fixing home on Long Island for over 40 year. I've been house washing 3 years. I have more respect and experience for a persons property then most company's around. Would I qualify for the UAMCC Certification?

I'm sure the home improvement involved some education along the way.

I can't see being a licensed contractor stoping you from using this as credits some way.

Lets see what we come up with on this one?

Text me anytime for question 480-522-5227