• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

4th annual Mid West Window Cleaners

Randy Borio

Hey guys in the Midwest, I just got home from a great event hosted by Tony Evans in Coralville Iowa. The 4th annual Midwest Window Cleaners Conferance What a great event. Tony you are a class act. I met alot of great people there including current UAMCC President Ron Musgraves, and Paul Kassander along with Phil from SimPole. Most of you know Panther Outdoor is a pressure washing company that also cleans windows. Most of the folks there were window cleaners that also pressure wash. For those of you that are only doing one of the two, take some time to learn the other. These two revenue streams work so well together I can't believe more of us don't cross over, or at least partner with a company that does what you don't. Anyway thanks Tony it was a great event and we will be back next year. Hoping to see you all there.

Tony Evans

Board of Director
Thanks Randy. It was a huge treat to meet you. I wish we had more time to visit. Next year it looks like we'll be in Des Moines and I look forward to holding the best event anywhere in the Midwest.

Tony Evans

Board of Director
It will be Des Moines this year and we have the location and don't let the name fool you. We will have demos and presentations for window cleaners and pressure washers. Plus Ron will be doing a special discussion before the event for any interested. It will be one to remember.
I'll be setting up a FB page with details later today.