• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Rust Removal using BARC from F0

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Here are a few pictures of some Kingwood Texas rust removal we did last week using the F0 BARC (battery acid rust cleaner) from Front9 Restorations. Kingwood is just north of Houston Texas

I have found this rust remover product very easy to work with and for applications like you see here I diluted it 3 parts water to 1 part BARC. Mist windows and painted surfaces with water first, apply lite solution, and rinse after about 15-20 seconds. Repeat as necessary.

I love the fact that this product does not burn the grass or landscape.

Attachments

• before removing  rust humble.jpg
    before removing rust humble.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 41
  • after rust removed kingwood.jpg
    after rust removed kingwood.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Before Rust Removed Kingwood Tx.jpg
    Before Rust Removed Kingwood Tx.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 40
  • after rust removal humble tx.jpg
    after rust removal humble tx.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Before Rust Removed Kingwood.jpg
    Before Rust Removed Kingwood.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 35
  • after rust removal humble.jpg
    after rust removal humble.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 34

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Here are a couple of the best ones showing the use of it on glass and painted surfaces.

Attachments

• before rust removing kingwood.jpg
    before rust removing kingwood.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 30
  • after rust removed humble.jpg
    after rust removed humble.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 29
  • before rust removed shutters kingwood.jpg
    before rust removed shutters kingwood.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 29
  • after rust removed humble texas.jpg
    after rust removed humble texas.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 29

Guy Blackmon

Just got back from vacation and my "Test Case" was waiting for me.

I asked to test this product because of the claims of battery acid & fertilizer stain removal. Other rust stains that are shown above can be removed with aluminum brightener which is considerably less expensive and easy to use.

Can't wait to see how this chem performs.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Just got back from vacation and my "Test Case" was waiting for me.

I asked to test this product because of the claims of battery acid & fertilizer stain removal. Other rust stains that are shown above can be removed with aluminum brightener which is considerably less expensive and easy to use.

Can't wait to see how this chem performs.

The aluminum brightener I have used before will burn the grass and foliage. What are you using???

Craig Harrison

UAMCC Associate Member
Get in and claim your territory. First come first serve, free listing on F9 Concrete Rust Remover website as long as you are not competing with another contractor, usually a 30 mile radius. We should be getting some help with distributorship soon so that will help get prices down a bit. By that time it might be too late for some of you to get a territory so I'd suggest to GET IN NOW! Just google professional rust removal and see what comes up. We are dedicated to getting this niche service up and running for you guys and becoming profitable like we have by adding this. There is great strength in numbers and we are starting to roll!

F9 works on concrete rust stains, irrigation stains, battery acid stains, fertilizer stains and a whole lot more!

Last edited:

Jillian Shelton

Contributing Member
Here are a few pictures of some Kingwood Texas rust removal we did last week using the F0 BARC (battery acid rust cleaner) from Front9 Restorations. Kingwood is just north of Houston Texas

I have found this rust remover product very easy to work with and for applications like you see here I diluted it 3 parts water to 1 part BARC. Mist windows and painted surfaces with water first, apply lite solution, and rinse after about 15-20 seconds. Repeat as necessary.

I love the fact that this product does not burn the grass or landscape.

Doug this product look awesome. Great job by the way, thank you for sharing this.