• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Who is this guy? Can we make him an honorary UAMCC member?

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
This man was the inventor of cleaning streets and walkways outside of homes and businesses.

Almost 500 years ago he discovered that a regimen of cleaning can have a great impact on health.

What do we have in common with this man?

We are cleaners. We are environmentalists. We provide a service that is necessary for a healthy environment free of unnecessary disease.

Like this man, we aren't "compliant", we are "PROACTIVE".

We aren't polluters anymore than a surgeon is a butcher just because he cuts into tissue!

Who was this man?

He is well known by everyone for something else entirely different.

But he didn't go by his well known name till years later.

Sonitx will give $50 credit towards any single purchase from Jerry at pressurewasher.net for the first contractor to come up with the name this man used when he birthed the street cleaning movement and posts it here.

This credit must be used before December 31, 2012.

Good luck!

Tony Shelton

For clarification he probably didn't do much cleaning himself, like Ron he traveled around a lot and just made other people do it.

Almost single handedly he probably saved the lives of millions though he had been kicked out of med school for, much like me, being a smart alec. Lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Tony Shelton

Sonitx will give $50 credit towards any single purchase from Jerry at pressurewasher.net for the first contractor to come up with the name this man used when he birthed the street cleaning movement and posts it here.

This credit must be used before December 31, 2012.

Good luck!

In the words of Alex Trebek, ooooh, sorry, that is incorrect.

Tony Shelton

michel de nostradame

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Michel De Noste-Dame was first an alchemist in his early years. He traveled extensively studying herbs and remedies and eventually had an extensive herb garden that people would some to for cures similar to our pharmacy of today. He learned so much about alchemy that when he went to Med School they kicked him out and scratched his name off the attendees list because he constantly made fun of the other students and teachers for their ignorance on many subjects.

Later we studied under another doctor and called himself a doctor after that and eventually changed his name to Nostradamus.

He set out to help with the black plague and practically wiped it out with a regimen of cleanliness which included burning the dead and anything they had touched, bedding, carpets, drapes, etc and airing out the houses. The stressed cleaning the body regularly and began a regular cleaning of the streets and walkways which had become dumping grounds for everything from leftover food to excrement.

This reduced the fleas and rats and eventually stopped the plague.

But while he was away his wife and child died of the plague in his hometown.

This is just another example of how what we do is beneficial for mankind.

Way to go Steven!

Whenever you order from Jerry, just tell him to take off $50 and call me for my card number for the $50. Please use it before 12/31/12.

As a suggestion, if you aren't in need of some big stuff right now, Jerry can send you what you need to double feed your pumps to help "bulletproof" your units. We did it on all of ours and haven't had a single problem with the pumps since. I know it's not a miracle cure, but I know they seem to flow a lot freer now.

Tony Shelton

Robert Hinderliter???

Good guess Doug, but I suspect if the black plague were here today Nostradamus would be labeled a "polluter" for where ever his burned bodies and runoff ended up. Millions would be dead but hey, the lake would be clean as whistle.

And somebody would be out on the street in a booth selling mechanical brooms.

Steven Mendez

I knew nostradamus got kicked out of med school,( but somehow eventually became a doctor,) and I knew he traveld quite i bit. so when i read those clues in your post i figured i would give it a shot.