Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who is this guy? Can we make him an honorary UAMCC member?

Robert Hinderliter???

Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Check out our ONLINE PRESSURE WASHING SCHOOL with over 160 videos https://www.pressurecleaningschool.c...ashing-school/
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Default Re: Who is this guy? Can we make him an honorary UAMCC member?

Quote Originally Posted by junker1 View Post
    michel de nostradame

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Michel De Noste-Dame was first an alchemist in his early years. He traveled extensively studying herbs and remedies and eventually had an extensive herb garden that people would some to for cures similar to our pharmacy of today. He learned so much about alchemy that when he went to Med School they kicked him out and scratched his name off the attendees list because he constantly made fun of the other students and teachers for their ignorance on many subjects.

Later we studied under another doctor and called himself a doctor after that and eventually changed his name to Nostradamus.

He set out to help with the black plague and practically wiped it out with a regimen of cleanliness which included burning the dead and anything they had touched, bedding, carpets, drapes, etc and airing out the houses. The stressed cleaning the body regularly and began a regular cleaning of the streets and walkways which had become dumping grounds for everything from leftover food to excrement.

This reduced the fleas and rats and eventually stopped the plague.

But while he was away his wife and child died of the plague in his hometown.

This is just another example of how what we do is beneficial for mankind.

Way to go Steven!

Whenever you order from Jerry, just tell him to take off $50 and call me for my card number for the $50. Please use it before 12/31/12.

As a suggestion, if you aren't in need of some big stuff right now, Jerry can send you what you need to double feed your pumps to help "bulletproof" your units. We did it on all of ours and haven't had a single problem with the pumps since. I know it's not a miracle cure, but I know they seem to flow a lot freer now.
    Sonitx
    702-358-7477

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Rucker View Post
    Robert Hinderliter???

Good guess Doug, but I suspect if the black plague were here today Nostradamus would be labeled a "polluter" for where ever his burned bodies and runoff ended up. Millions would be dead but hey, the lake would be clean as whistle.

And somebody would be out on the street in a booth selling mechanical brooms.
    Sonitx
    702-358-7477

I knew nostradamus got kicked out of med school,( but somehow eventually became a doctor,) and I knew he traveld quite i bit. so when i read those clues in your post i figured i would give it a shot.
    Steven Mendez
    www.westernmainepressurewashing.com
    Residential Pressure Washing, Soft Washing, and Deck Cleaning and Staining
    207-935-4503

Nice Job...

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information