• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Free hose giveway

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
All you have to do is post a minimum of one before and after picture. We will give way 2 4000 PSI pressure 50 ft pressure hose to 2 different winners. Winners will be determined by a VIDEO recorded random drawing sometime the first two weeks of October. Could be October 1st, could be October 11th, or it could be October 14th. Or any other date during the first two weeks of October. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GET YOUR BEFORE AND AFTERS IN AND GOOD LUCK

Craig Harrison

UAMCC Associate Member

Attachments

• SCPD 1 Before.jpg
    SCPD 1 Before.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 30
  • SCPD 1 After.jpg
    SCPD 1 After.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 33

Ed Thompson

after mntside.jpgafter.jpg

Im in!!

Love this roof because the homeowner dismissed me when my quote was $175 higher than a competitor. He came crying back to me when the other guys claimed his roof wasn't in good enough shape to be power washed.

Steven Mendez

009.jpg100_0890.jpg

Ok Heres my before and after pic of a house wash. this one was on top of a mountain with a lousy water supply. I made three trips up there with 225 gallons of water each time. I thought my old van was gonna die on the way up. took me about 21 hours to do. the house wasnt cleaned in twelve years. It had one coat of Cabots on it and came off with minimal diffuclty. the home owner was thrilled with the outcome.

David Styles

UAMCC-Member
Here is a roof job I did last month. Thanks for putting this drawing together!!

Attachments

• 2012-06-12 22.59.16.jpg
    2012-06-12 22.59.16.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 2012-06-13 00.47.54.jpg
    2012-06-13 00.47.54.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 27

Chris Chappell

Here are some pictures of an aluminum trailer that is in a fleet of tractors and trailers that I wash here in Texas every other week.

They do get this bad in only 2 to 4 weeks, it is the product that they haul, not really much road grime on them as they don't travel far between their yard and where they haul from and to the place they haul to.

This is a great account and a great company to do business with!

Attachments

• Truck Wash Texas aluminum trailer washing 1.jpg
    Truck Wash Texas aluminum trailer washing 1.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Truck Wash Texas aluminum trailer washing 2.jpg
    Truck Wash Texas aluminum trailer washing 2.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Truck Wash Texas aluminum trailer washing 3.jpg
    Truck Wash Texas aluminum trailer washing 3.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Truck Wash Texas aluminum trailer washing 4.jpg
    Truck Wash Texas aluminum trailer washing 4.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Truck Wash Texas aluminum trailer washing 5.jpg
    Truck Wash Texas aluminum trailer washing 5.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Truck Wash Texas aluminum trailer washing 6.jpg
    Truck Wash Texas aluminum trailer washing 6.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 25

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Here are some pictures of an aluminum trailer that is in a fleet of tractors and trailers that I wash here in Texas every other week.

They do get this bad in only 2 to 4 weeks, it is the product that they haul, not really much road grime on them as they don't travel far between their yard and where they haul from and to the place they haul to.

This is a great account and a great company to do business with!
I'm impressed with those Photos