• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

NCE San Diego - can't wait!

Tony Evans

Board of Director
Just a couple weeks now till I'm Cali bound for the NCE event. I'm looking forward to the networking and hopefully I can be of help to those interested in window cleaning (especially pure water cleaning). Who here is going?

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Me either. Can't wait to meet Chris. I feel like I know you, and of course Tony and Shelly are great friends, but I haven't really met Chris yet.

Jillian Shelton

Contributing Member
Doug this is my computer personality, Im not who you think I am in person ;P just kidding.... I cant wait to officially meet you. Chris is a great guy I think you will like him.

Jillian Shelton

Contributing Member
I want to post my pic with my certification from the Sirocco wash water waste class but can find where to post it, I seen it once now I cant find it!