• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

What add ons do you offer?

Tony Evans

Board of Director
Here are some of the add ons we do -
Chandelier cleaning Chandelier cleaning (1).jpg
Gutter cleaningGutters in IC 6.jpg
Roof cleaningRoof Clean (4).jpg
and Scratch restoration1st scratch 5.jpg

Mathew Johnson

Line striping

Seal coating

Crack filling

Painting

Gutter cleaning

Roof cleaning

Dog walking

And windows... When we have to

Mathew Johnson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ed Thompson

We've done a few basement cleanouts. Many customers get exterior cleaning to prep their home, or maybe an old family owners home. Some older folks collect junk for years and its overwhelming to the family. We havent dont many but we made good money getting a dumpster dropped off, get maybe 5 guys and go to town.

Mathew Johnson

We've done a few basement cleanouts. Many customers get exterior cleaning to prep their home, or maybe an old family owners home. Some older folks collect junk for years and its overwhelming to the family. We havent dont many but we made good money getting a dumpster dropped off, get maybe 5 guys and go to town.

We have taken our recovery equipment and have done the same. This year we are getting calls for broken water pipe clean up. Insurance companies are great to work for and pay well.

Mathew Johnson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael England

Mowing
attachment.php
and can you see me now>>>>
attachment.php
<<< I don't do this much !!!

Attachments

• IMG00570-20110607-1549.jpg
    IMG00570-20110607-1549.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 98