Thread: Pressure Washing Nashville House Washing 3 Story

Default Pressure Washing Nashville House Washing 3 Story

We Washed this house today! The guy was amazed. He's never had a house washed before. He's also a local politician. Maybe get some referrals???

Default Re: Pressure Washing Nashville House Washing 3 Story

Big house...thanks for posting George.

Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Check out our ONLINE PRESSURE WASHING SCHOOL with over 160 videos https://www.pressurecleaningschool.c...ashing-school/
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

After we got the house I took my 50' and wand through the house onto the deck, lowered end of 50 to ball valve where Patrick attached and I was able to get any spots missed on the deck area. Doug what's that video editing you use? Here's another shot:

That was a dirty vinyl siding cleaning job. We did one just like it in Smyrna TN and because it was during the Winter we gave them a big discount. Here's my box truck after I cut out the side. I have two 13 hp Honda engines mounted on a single frame I put together. We always have a backup so no down time and we can knock out big jobs twice as fast with two guys. It's a good setup for training employees so I can work next to them. I tend to be a wand hog so this way they can have there own.

2012-09-28_13-59-15_213.jpg

• Thread Information