Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Are You Being "Visible" In Your Market? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are You Being "Visible" In Your Market?

Default Re: Are You Being "Visible" In Your Market?

Post-It dispensers (heart) I found on sale for $5.00, sticker cost .50

Don't get cheap pens, I think these cost .45 a piece everybody loves a good working pen....pens.com

Pad are local $130 for 200

Jason, a local mailing house can help you with the mailings. They can help you with everything from the list to the printing.

We mailed a lot of post cards in 2010 and 2011. I was having our cards printed through got print and letting the mailing house handle the rest. It cost us 32 cents a piece to mail 8 1/2 by 11 jumbo sized cards.

I disagree with Guy about how to do it. You do need to do multiple mailings to have any luck at all AND the cards DO need to look the same.

Now that I've said all of that listen to me closely Jason...
    Don't waste your money mailing a stack of postcards. Even with the best plan you'll find that your trading dollars and would be better off staying home.There are better ways to make money. I know.

The best way I've found is just what Guy says. Get out and hustle and be visible.

If you still insist on mailing a lot of cards call me. I'll be honest and help you lose as little as possible.
    Arkansas Pro Wash is an awesome Pressure Washing Company that specializes in Sidewalk Cleaning and Gum Removal. Check us out on Facebook. Call or Text 501-580-0223.<marquee> Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com </marquee>

Default Re: Are You Being "Visible" In Your Market?

Thanks for the advice Chris. I am still in the planning process for 2013, and haven't committed to anything yet.

I am taking Guy's advice and your advice very seriously. So please, keep being blunt and to the point so I can avoid any costly mistakes. I greatly appreciate it.

Anytime Jason
    Arkansas Pro Wash is an awesome Pressure Washing Company that specializes in Sidewalk Cleaning and Gum Removal. Check us out on Facebook. Call or Text 501-580-0223.<marquee> Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com </marquee>

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information